Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CALL NOW - Menendez office is taking E-verify opinions

I could not get through to Senator Menendez's Washington, DC office (busy signal) So I called his NJ office and they are taking opinions of E-verify (sort of like a poll). When you call tell who answers that you wish to give an opinion on E-verify. You'll be transferred to a girl who is taking public opinion.

Menendez NJ office: ph: 973-645-3030

Talking Points:

- E-Verify is 99.5% accurate

- Please ensure that the E-Verify program is reauthorized for a minimum of ten years (preferable with no sunset period).

- The Ways and Means Committee is trying to weaken the E-Verify program by entertaining a proposal that would only reauthorize the program for three years. It is clear that certain members on the Committee are bowing to pressure from corporate lobbyists who want the opportunity to destroy the bill in the near future.

For further information, see this ALIPAC thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=730362
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks! Just called and left message
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

good deal Zeezil . Got my call in and my opinion was listened to , for what it's worth on his end i don't know . But i tried
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Thanks for the heads up Zeezil. Just called Sen. Menendez and, for what it's worth, the staff member said he took down all my comments about E-Verify and said he would give them to the senator.

CALL - his young aide really listened and was extremely courteous!

I just called and told them I think the e-verify is extremly important, needs reautorized for ten years, no sunset period. Then I told him that I`m a single Mom who has worked manufacturing my whole life and that 80% or more are illegal where I have worked. I told him they don`t want to speak english and tell me I should speak spanish. Then I said now I have to compete with illegals for a job and just came from an interveiw that will pay me ten dollars an hour. I said they are changing our whole country, please pass this on to Menendz.( By the way while I sat there two hispanics talked away in spanish, I can`t stand it anymore.) They have no respect.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

I called his office, early today.