Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling All Virginians - we need your support

An online petition has been created by members of HelpSaveVirginia to urge Governor Kaine to direct the state law enforcement agencies to enter into 287g agreements with ICE.

Please visit the link below to sign the petition and forward the link to all of your friends in Virginia.

http://www.petitiononline.com/VA287g/petition.html

Thank You June.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Living in Fairfax, I am seeing more and more car full of single hispanic males which will push you off to the side of the road when they see a policeman. They are getting more and more dangerous and don't seem to care about life. Our county taxes are among the highest . As senior citizen I don't have children or grandchildren going to school but I see the condition that schools are and also the roads are full of holes. The infrastructure is falling apart. With america in danger why would we want to fund illegals and their children. Many illegals in this area get paid cash so they don't pay taxes or medicare but they sure expect to have the benefits.

Please sign the petition we need your support.

Good luck getting (D) Gov. Kaine to move on that one

Starting Up a Help Save Fairfax Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Living in Fairfax, I am seeing more and more car full of single hispanic males which will push you off to the side of the road when they see a policeman. They are getting more and more dangerous and don't seem to care about life. Our county taxes are among the highest . As senior citizen I don't have children or grandchildren going to school but I see the condition that schools are and also the roads are full of holes. The infrastructure is falling apart. With america in danger why would we want to fund illegals and their children. Many illegals in this area get paid cash so they don't pay taxes or medicare but they sure expect to have the benefits.

Please sign the petition we need your support.
    Becky, Saturday was the "kick-off" meeting for Help Save Fairfax. Please visist Help Save Virginia and contact Aubrey for information to be part of the team.

As you already know, Fairfax County has been taking some serious heat from neighboring counties. There is no question Fairfax County is a Sanctuary for illegals - even the illegals proudly proclaim this as they plan their protest and retail boycott of PW and Loudoun Counties later this month.

We're hoping we can gather enough strength to create a change on the BOS in the upcoming election.

Gary Baise is running against Connolly. I REALLY like this man and what he stands for. That he supports us 100% of course is a big plus, but that he has an impressive legal background would be a HUGE plus when it comes to taking on the apologists. Check out his website.

http://www.votebaise.com/

As Transportation is a major concern in the region, this is the area he addresses most - however, I can assure you, he stands along side us when it comes to denying public, tax-funded benefits and services to illegal aliens, and BICE training for our police.

Thanks for signing the Petition - please pass it along to all your friends. The more signatures we can get, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Good luck getting (D) Gov. Kaine to move on that one
    We all know where Kaine stands on illegal immigration. With enough signatures and support from the local and state legislators, we might just be able to play the "I'll scratch your back ........"