Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling Today With Thanks And With Reproach

I had decided to take the day off today to tend to some things I have neglected. But, I just couldn't go today without calling to thank those Senators who acted on our behalf yesterday by voting NO on cloture. I called every Senator regardless of party and thanked them for speaking for the American people and not pandering to the special interests, that took bravery! I told Senator Sessions office that he was a hero and the American people would not forget what he has done on our behalf!
    The staffers sounded very happy to receive these messages of support. I imagine that a lot of them have had a rough week!

Having done that, I decided to call Boxer and Feinstein who did NOT represent me yesterday and give them a peice of my mind.

I could not even get thru the switchboard to Senator Feinstein. Her lines are busy.
    Senator Boxer I reached in DC and told them in no uncertain terms what I thought about her betrayal. I tried her local office but her mailbox was full.

I also started down the list of Republicans that voted YES yesterday, and I am having a hard time getting through. Their lines are busy. I guess the America people are not going to let this go without remark. Good for us!

Bernie Sanders is talking the truth on Cspan...I am calling him too
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I called Senator Lamar Alexander's offices in Washington and Tennessee to voice disappointment in his YES vote yesterday.

I also called Senator Sessions' office to thank him.

I called the RNC again today to let them know we do want senators and representatives who represent someone other than the American people.

Birmingham
    Office of Senator Jeff Sessions

(205) 731-1500 - Phone
    (205) 731-0221 - Fax

Huntsville

(256) 533-0979 - Phone
    (256) 533-0745 - Fax

Mobile

(251) 414-3083 - Phone
    (251) 414-5845 - Fax

Montgomery

(334) 244-7017 - Phone
    (334) 244-7091 Fax

Washington, D.C.

(202) 224-4124 - Phone
    (202) 224-3149 - Fax

Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee - Voted NO yesterday

United States Senate

Phone: 202-224-3344
    Fax: 202-228-0566

Knoxville

Phone: 865-637-4180
    Fax: 865-637-9886

Chattanooga

Phone: 423-756-2757
    Fax: 423-756-5313

Senator Lamar Alexander - Voted YES yesterday

Washington Office

Phone: (202) 224-4944
    Fax: (202) 228-3398

Knoxville Office

Phone: (865) 545-4253
    Fax: (865) 545-4252

Nashville Office

Phone: (615) 736-5129
    Fax: (615) 269-4803

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Proud, was that your post "Good Day to thank the Good Guys" that went "poof" yesterday? I'm talking VAPORIZED for some reason....
    Anyway, I called Dole's office late yesterday to thank her and they were very glad to get some positive reinforcement. Hopefully, a "thank you" to those 23 that voted correctly will reinforce their apparent good behavior and shore them up for the next round. I doubt it will exactly generate envy from the other camp but I believe some well-placed kudos can't hurt....

You're right, we have to call the ones who listened to America and thank them too -so no one pressures them to change their minds.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called TN Bob Corker to thank him for voting No on the cloture and to continue to deny this proposal.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Proud, was that your post "Good Day to thank the Good Guys" that went "poof" yesterday? I'm talking VAPORIZED for some reason....
    No, I don't think so. But with so many new people and with things happening so fast, posts are going from the top of the page to the bottom in about 2.5 seconds!

Yes. I think it is wise to call. You can bet there were still people calling them yesterday from the other side that were still applying negative pressure.