Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beck has obviously made some powerful enemies.

We still have the first amendment, the most precious right we have.

If powerful interests stop that we're doomed.

If you don't agree with Glenn Beck don't watch his show or listen to his program, that is your choice.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There was a pro Beck site to email advertizers, but it was not used alot. This really NEEDS TO BE COUNTERED, because the LEFT DOES NOT WATCH GLENN BECK, so advertizers should not worry so much. I have not heard anything about Beck nearing the END, but there is No counter movement TO THE LEFT.

I think Glenn Beck is a puppet.When he came out for Sarah Palin he turned me off.. I don't trust him my feeling is he is in the same category as Lou Dobbs it is all about ratings

I get his email letter everyday and I say I get his email letter because I can't un-subscribe to it, no matter how I try it won't let me un-subcribe..... So now I send his daily letter to my spam folder....is any one else having this problem...soon if it doesn't stop I will have to block it..

Kathyet

Whether I agree with him, or not, it is not allowable to shut him up. It is always a far better thing to allow him a voice, even it is over the airwaves. The trouble is, I see some of things he says, and can agree with them, but then he does something that makes me question his credability. But can't the same be said for any of us? I'm sure I have ideas that folks here would say are out there. Anybody who denies that is dreaming, but it is not a reason to silence them.

Who gives a damn what the United Kingdoms likes or dislikes....Glenns ratings are sky high here, he now has over 4 million viewers. This is still America and if you don't like it turn it off.

Has anyone one noticed just what is going on in the UK and the condition of that country for its citizens....hardly a country to look up too.

I think Glenn is doing a great job, not only is he exposing the progressives he is teaching alot of people some history I am sure they did not know, Infact our shools are not even teaching it any more, we need to get the progressives out of our shools and colleges, or we will regret it as a country.

Never give up freedom of speech under any condition, don't listen if you don't like it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Glenn has also recommended some very good books for reading to help educate anyone, Brits included.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Good riddance. The sooner the better. Shutdown MSNBC and Fox News for that matter. People need to start thinking for themselves instead of being brain washed by these talking heads.
    In my opinion, we shouldn't "shut down" anyone's freedom of speech, or limit the viewer's right to hear what they want to. There are many networks I don't watch because I don't like the reporting, but I wouldn't call for them to be "shut down." Instead, I just don't watch them.
    You're right. I let my anger get the best of me. Instead, targeting the sponsors seems like the best way to do it. If they go, these networks can't survive. We need news that will go back to reporting the news instead of thinking for the American public.
    Also W, people are using capitalism to silence Beck. It's not like the government is trying to do it. If people are successful getting advertisers to not fund Beck, then they used their right of free speech. Beck has done too much harm to the conservative/libertarian movement. I myself am fed up with him and will be glad to see this idiot go.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i think the companies that are mentioned need phone calls from american citizens saying we will boycott their products and will imform others to not buy them as well
    American citizens ARE calling.....to get Beck off the air. The people that like Beck are in the minority. The reason that FOX has higher ratings is because progressives form their opinions based on several points of view, which is how we know about all the lies and propaganda. The typical right-wing Fox viewer has their ideals set in stone, and refuse to watch or read anything that would attempt to change that.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

I can't stand some talk show hosts - for example, Keith Olberman - but would never consider complaining to sponsors to shut him up. That is just wrong.

I loved Lou Dobbs when he had his show and was disappointed when he left. I no longer listen to his radio show because he changed, but I don't complain to the sponsors. By not listening, I am not supporting these people, but not trying to stifle what they say.

I dislike Glenn Beck's opinion on Sarah Palin, and especially on Debbie Medina, and am very disappointed in him, but I don't want him gone. I am reasonably intelligent enough to listen and make my own decisions about what I think is accurate and what I disagree with.

It is so very odd that people like Rev. Wright preached such vile hate for so many years and no one complained about him. No one ever tried to get him to stop speaking, or even to soften the message.

And Glenn Beck is a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i think the companies that are mentioned need phone calls from american citizens saying we will boycott their products and will imform others to not buy them as well
    American citizens ARE calling.....to get Beck off the air. The people that like Beck are in the minority. The reason that FOX has higher ratings is because progressives form their opinions based on several points of view, which is how we know about all the lies and propaganda. The typical right-wing Fox viewer has their ideals set in stone, and refuse to watch or read anything that would attempt to change that.
    well my ideals are not set in stone based on what one person says on the radio or the TV. i take time to do my own research on this here thing called the INTERNET.
    Like many others have said before, there is no right to silence someones freedom of speech, even people on TV and radio.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast