Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can anybody help?

My grandma Marie is a member of ALIPAC but she is sick in bed because she had a bad ear surgery and can not write. She is taking strong medicines and she is sleeping most of the time and she asked me to ask for somebody in ALIPAC to write a GOOD letter for me to email to those Senators. I am 7 years old but I can copy and paste very well and I want to help. My big brother is 10 and wrote this message and corrected my spelling but he does not know what to write to those people. I am waiting. Thanks!

Marie,

No one is going to be able to write something for you tonight. Can you come back tomorrow and look for the responses to this post?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Dear Senator ____,

Who gave many Senators permission to stop representing the majority of American legal citizens?

Americans do not want S1348 because it is an AMNESTY Bill, regardless of how many amendments you tack on to the legislation.

It does not matter how much money George Bush promises in a last ditch effort to convince Americans that he is serious about securing the border. We do not trust him because he did not build the fence last fall after he signed the bill to authorize it. He has not secured the border in 6+ years as President. Why should we believe him now?

Ted Kennedy is also untrustworthy. He has been present for 7 failed amnesty legislations that promised to stop the flow of illegal aliens into our country.

Please vote "no" on cloture and do not allow this disasterous bill to be revived on the Senate floor. Please stand with the majority of American citizens who wish to see existing immigration laws enforced. We do not need new immigration laws if the President would do his job as he swore to do when he took his oath of office.

Sincerely,

Re: Can anybody help?

Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    My grandma Marie is a member of ALIPAC but she is sick in bed because she had a bad ear surgery and can not write. She is taking strong medicines and she is sleeping most of the time and she asked me to ask for somebody in ALIPAC to write a GOOD letter for me to email to those Senators. I am 7 years old but I can copy and paste very well and I want to help. My big brother is 10 and wrote this message and corrected my spelling but he does not know what to write to those people. I am waiting. Thanks!
    Just wow.
    Please tell your grandma to feel better quickly and not to worry. We will pick up the slack till she is back on her feet.
    You and your brother are angels to help her out that way.
    Bless your heart!

Good letter OMB.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)