Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm able to understand every single word clearly so I'll contribute every now and then.

The Spanish network will post it on the internet in pdf format just like they did the Democratic Spanish debate.

"If You Can Read This Thank A Teacher If You Can Read This In English Thank A Soldier!"

With their Spanish debates, both the Deomcratic and Republican parties have insulted every person who wore a U.S. military uniform and those whose blood was spilled or gave their lives for this country.

We need to let the elite how we feel about this insult and get EXECUTIVE ORDER 13166 revoked.

If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English, thank a soldier, if you are reading this in Spanish blame Bill Clinton and his un-American EXECUTIVE ORDER 13166.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage ... O13166.htm

"For an American citizen to vote as a German-American, an Irish-American, or an English-American, is to be a traitor to American institutions; and those hyphenated Americans who terrorize American politicians by threats of the foreign vote are engaged in treason to the American Republic." -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1915
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    I'm able to understand every single word clearly so I'll contribute every now and then.
    You must be a little.. hmmm.. slow, considering the post above you directs those interested to the transcript. Thanks anyway Duddits.

MW
    butterbean wrote:

I just can't understand it. Hunter is a great candidate. Why isn't he getting more attention?
    I assume it's his position on Iraq. Actually, I support his position, however, I know a lot of folks don't.

If Iraq wasn't an issue, I'm almost sure Hunter would be a top tier candidate by now.

LawEnforcer wrote:

Hunter: Metions his two sons who are serving in Irak. (Applause)
    Says that the surge is working (Applause)
    I don't believe Hunter has two sons serving in Iraq. What he does have is a son that has served two tours in Iraq. Slight misunderstanding.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Says we created the Castro's and the Chaves'(Crowd Boos).
    Of course, the numbskulls at ABC reported that this line drew applause.

Because we all know that Cuban exiles are the most fanatically anti-American part of the electorate, who share the views of mainstream media organs.

Do they hand out journalism degrees in Crackerjack boxes these days?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    You must be a little.. hmmm.. slow, considering the post above you directs those interested to the transcript. Thanks anyway Duddits.
    Ouch.

That's gonna leave a mark.

BTW, Duddits had some intelligence so I think you're giving ol' flashman a little too much credit.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234