Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can Someone Help Me with Law Office Info

I've read here on some threads of a law office that fights on our side against illegal immigration and discrimination cases against Americans caused by illegal immigration. I can't remember the name of the firm. Does anyone recall that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Can Someone Help Me with Law Office Info

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I've read here on some threads of a law office that fights on our side against illegal immigration and discrimination cases against Americans caused by illegal immigration. I can't remember the name of the firm. Does anyone recall that?
    I believe that you are talking about this organization??

http://www.irli.org/about.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Immigration Reform Law Institute
    http://www.irli.org/

Dixie had posted it on the Dick Clark thread.

Oops! Didn't see your post Bren.

Thanks Deb that's the one. I bookmarked it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are other groups who fight on behalf of them like the ACLU.

Gogo - We also have at least one poster here that is an attorney.

I haven't seen that person around in a while (too busy?) - however, if you feel it is worth the time and trouble, I can help you get in touch (although, I'd probably like to check with her to see what her schedule is like these days..)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Gogo - We also have at least one poster here that is an attorney.

I haven't seen that person around in a while (too busy?) - however, if you feel it is worth the time and trouble, I can help you get in touch (although, I'd probably like to check with her to see what her schedule is like these days..)
    Thanks Phrede! I don't need one right now. I just want to have the information available if needed.