Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    These clowns haven't even read this thing, yet they're going to vote on it tomorrow.

I doubt very much that there's any serious discussion going on about a bill most of them know nothing about.
    The term I've been using is Kabuki Dance. A nice little performace to cover up the fact that the Fix is in. This is essentially what Jeff Sessions is saying on the Senate floor right now. We have one last chance tomorrow and I'm still old fashioned enough to believe in a miracle.

If this does go over to the House we are in for another Mother of All Battles because Pelosi is no longer demanding a 70 Republican Vote threshold. I'm still trying to get more information on this development.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    These clowns haven't even read this thing, yet they're going to vote on it tomorrow.

I doubt very much that there's any serious discussion going on about a bill most of them know nothing about.
    The term I've been using is Kabuki Dance. A nice little performace to cover up the fact that the Fix is in. This is essentially what Jeff Sessions is saying on the Senate floor right now. We have one last chance tomorrow and I'm still old fashioned enough to believe in a miracle.

If this does go over to the House we are in for another Mother of All Battles because Pelosi is no longer demanding a 70 Republican Vote threshold. I'm still trying to get more information on this development.
    We are going to need a miracle in the House, Citizen Bob! I can't imagine this travesty getting through the People's House!! I'm wondering if we can take this to the Supreme Court if worse comes to worse and it passes the House! Can we bring a class action against the President, Senate and House if it passes?

They are trying to pass the biggest piece of Anti-American legislation in the history of this country and they haven't even read the Amendments or S1369!!!!!! It's a case of gross negligence and malfeasance! THIS CANNOT STAND!!!!

Shapka wrote:
    What does that tell you?
    It tells me that this thing is a done deal. All that's left is for them to divide the votes between those members in safe districts, who will vote for it, and those who aren't, who will be allowed to vote against it as long as their votes aren't needed for passage.
    I feel the same way. So where does that leave us?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

It's like watching a train wreck and not being able to do a damn thing Unfreakinbelivealbe
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12