Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had to click on the link to make sure it went to OUR Kansas House of Representatives and not another one in say.....El Salvador

Just couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Has Kansas been taken over? Already??

This needs to be yelled about loud and wide! And my thoughts on this would get me banned from the Internet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A government cannot legally promote one ethnic group and not ALL of their constituents. We need to make some calls and remind them of this. Their job is to make policy, not pick sides.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is apparently based on the staement of one Kansas state legislator who gave the House of Representatives as their place of affiliation despite not being able to bind the legislative body.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kansas House of Representatives

http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-leg ... l/index.do

I don't see it on the government webpage, maybe they lie.

Can anyone find it in a government reference?

http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-bil ... hEnrolled=

If it were anywhere it would have been mentioned here.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A few quick calls to KS House reps would be interesting. If it is true then we yell, and if not, they will know they are being misrepresented unless this is some executive order by the speaker which does not need a vote.
    These days anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-bills/searchKeyword.do?keyword=immigration&year=2010&sta rt=11&searchEnrolled=

If it were anywhere it would have been mentioned here.

Even if it is only the action of an individual legislator the Kansas legislature must be bound to put out a disclaimer. Perhaps the legislator should face some disciplinary action, although that would probably be unlikely to actually happen.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Conflict of interest do you think? maybe alttle aiding and abetting? How pathetic!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12