Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can Utube block you from thier website?

Recently, I have posted a lot of comments on Utube concerning illegal immigration mostly concerning Barrack Obama.I never use bad language or anything that can even be percieved by a normal person even as remotely racist.I even go out of my way not to mention any specific country or racial group.Utube screen pops up and tells me I had made accessive comments.I have had comment post disabled for comments ,some after even 2 hours after being introduced.Utube has videos that have obvious altered video and audio even one where Bush is saying he wants to slaughter people for oil.This video is still on and has thousands of comments that threaten people and use the nastiest language .Recently,someone posted a video from Bill Oreilly where he is hinting to Tony Snow that like the New YORK Times who went after MCcain, that he could end the media blackout of this Larry Sinclair lawsuit against Obama. and report the story as fact.All comments were quickly disabled by Utube.I have tried to get on Utube today and it will not come up.Any other wedsite comes on my high speed internet computer in seconds.can Utube blosk me from thier site?What do you think?

I believe the have the right to ban whatever they want. I don't think you have to be offensive....just disagree with their stance. Remember when that LaRaza chick was on Lou Dobbs and talked of "code words"....which could mean anything and free to distort as need be when you disagree with their stance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know, but you can check it like this. Go to anonymouse.org and from there access the site you think might be blocking you. (It will be slow, as it bounces through Germany.)
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

[quote="crazybird"]I believe the have the right to ban whatever they want. I don't think you have to be offensive....just disagree with their stance. Remember when that LaRaza chick was on Lou Dobbs and talked of "code words"....which could mean anything and free to distort as need be when you disagree with their stance.[/quote]

I agree. What I have difficulty with is the thought that YouTube would be banning people, deleting videos, etc. because a certain segment believes we're "controversial", or oppose their view on something.

If YouTube disallowed everything someone in this world finds offensive to them, or does not agree with their feelings on, YouTube would not exist at all because nothing would ever be posted on the site or allowed to stay there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Youtube used to be owned by those 2 guys right?

Anyway, ever since the big guys bought it, people on there have been complaining about censorship.

They banned me because at the end of every youtube comment that I wrote I would tell people to go to www (dot) freedomtofascism (dot) com

Now there is a new must see movie.

Go to www.worldmediawatch.org and then click on The Decline and Fall of America.

It has gotten progressively worse since Gulag purchased it, but these problems predate that acquisition.

And there is a double standard.

Observe,

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/190183.php

http://michellemalkin.com/2006/10/04/ba ... youtube-3/
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

When a video gets taken off, people find a way to put it back on again like this one. I don't see why this was banned unless one is afraid of truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa72DR4IrGw

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    When a video gets taken off, people find a way to put it back on again like this one. I don't see why this was banned unless one is afraid of truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa72DR4IrGw
    That video is gone. Sure didn't take long after you posted about it.

Re: Can Utube block you from thier website?

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    can Utube blosk me from thier site?What do you think?
    Yes. Most all web sites have the capability of blocking urls.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas