Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can we shut them down?

Every one of us has been outraged against these illegal immigrants parading through the halls of Congress, protesting in our capitol and tying up phone lines to our representatives. They have had us on the defense. We have been angered trying to tell our reps hey listen to us you represent us not them.

They are not going to stop they have declared they are going to target the Senators that voted against the Dream Act.

This assault on any American Representative that votes or speaks out against them has to stop. It is a form of terrorism.

So my idea is what would happen if we went after their support groups. Any activist group supporting them, even their embassies and consulate offices.

What if we set up phone lists, fax numbers and addresses of these groups. Pick certain days and all of us start faxing, calling and sending email, mail to these groups. We could even protest in front of their offices.

We could organize a universal non violent message. A message that as Americans we want our country back. Let them know that we want our laws upheld. Just as they have pled their case to our representatives, let's plead our case to their representatives.

I read all their blogs requesting stories and pictures to give to our senators, we can get pictures. Pictures of the destruction they are doing to our country. They like to have demostrations of the death of dreams for these Dreamers. We could have a memorial demo of all the deaths caused by illegals. Just as we have a traveling memorial wall honoring our fallen in Vietnam, we can have a traveling memorial wall honoring all that have lost their lives to illegals.

My point is everyone, we really don't want fighting in the streets, but I am afraid it is going to come to that because they are not understanding the anger they have risen in the American people. They are going to continue to poke and prod at our government until they get their way.

So I am asking that we channel our anger in a positive way. Let's take the knowledge that we have learned and put them on the defense. Just imagine what would happen if we tie up phones, etc on groups like LaRaza and LULAC for a couple days at a time.

Contact Senator Jeff Sessions - I've been actively pursuing drafting immediate legislation that would make it a FEDERAL FELONY punishable by mandatory 20 years in prison any state and local legislator that would actively draft and promote any laws favoring illegal and foreign immigrants over legal and U.S. citizens...

Thanks for reminding me to put my camera in my pocketbook. I want to take pics of the destruction that have done to our town.

I'm also going to contact our gov-elect Nikki Haley and inquire why when illegals apply for food stamps the system gives them a 50% disregard enabling them to get hundreds more in food stamps.

and next payday I'm gonna visit the store and purchases ALIPAC t-shirts, etc...

it is terrorism

It is terrorism but being that Obama and Janet Napolitano get to pick and choose on who gets considered a "terrorist"-I wouldnt hold my breath.

Terrorism is a political game that Obama plays around with because if he did not, then surely Mexico and La Raza would be considered a terrorist state & operation but instead Obama gave La Raza 700,000.00 for "educational" studies in Ca. State back in 2009 and Hillary Clinton gave 300 million to Mexico in 2010,, which now has all the former mexican military and mexican cops, joining up with the Mexican Drug Cartels, with the weapons that our tax money paid for along with drones that evidently are flown by the Mexican government on our side of the border!

I wanna do something too!!!

What can I do here in Wa?

I have no Idea..

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal

I have no Idea..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn who your federal and state reps are. Inquire about their position regarding illegal immigration. How do they vote on immigration issues ?
    If they oppose it great. If not, vote them out of office.

Also join NumbersUSA.

(just my $0.02)

we need a good ole non-violent grass roots campaign

Quote Originally Posted by magyart

I have no Idea..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn who your federal and state reps are. Inquire about their position regarding illegal immigration. How do they vote on immigration issues ?

Also join NumbersUSA.

(just my $0.02)
    Well already know they love illegals..and tried to vote Murray out. But she won anyways and i feel that was rigged....I will start making myself a list and try and crack a few.....Wa loves them...When illlegal men came here
    tehy went after the white trash and the overweight and not too pretty girls and got them preg,,not with one kid but up to 4 or more....15 years ago you would see maybe one or two then they would be gone but something happend and bam all thses girls were popping them out then the men would split and get another one preg..while the exes moved on to new illegals and got preg....
    So this is what happen....Those girls families...Mommy Daddy Grandparents Aunts uncles all are defending the illegals because jose jr is mexican and they just love Jose sr,he works hard ..Some feel as they have to do this ....I wouldnt ..If my granddaughter got preg.by an illegal and knowing how i feel I would ..dam who knows how i would feel...But I would not stand there and let her stay with one or would I defend them...ever!.....I would fight till my last breath.!!! Knocking On Wood ..Hard Hard Knocking!!

Following all the news and blogs it seems they are placing the failure of the Dream Act on a political ploy by the Republicans. They refuse to acknowledge that the American People have spoken.

The Pro-Dreamer/Amnesty group has gotten this far because they have managed to put faces to their cause. The Democrats have managed to make this a case of Democrats supporting the poor kids against the Republicans. Not once have I heard any media commenting on the outpouring of calls from concerned Americans.

We have heard Democrats referring to the Dreamers as the best and brightest of America while ignoring even mentioning American kids. They have succeeded in dehumanizing Americans by labeling anyone agaist it as ignorant racist. They don't believe Americans are capable of reading or understanding legislation.

This is why I say we need to make this an American Citizen issue and take the heat off of our Representatives. We need to get the focus on us and our voices. We need to put the Face and voices of American citizens on this issue. It is not enough to put pressure and voice our opinions to our politicans.

This is why I think if we start flooding their activist and legal representatives with everything we can muster, then and only then will the media see and take notice of us. Not as any one race or political party, but as Americans with voices and faces.

So this is what I am going to do; I am starting a data base with list of every so called activist group, embassy and consulate office representing illegal aliens.

I am going to gather every piece of info I can to show our reasons and complaints.

If I can spend two weeks calling and faxing American Senators then I sure can spend more time calling and faxing and sending pictures to their activist groups. I would love nothing more then to shut down LaRaza's and LULAC's switchboards.

This is one American that is no longer going to rely on my government to hear and speak for me.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart

I have no Idea..

Also join NumbersUSA.

I live in Washington as well.....you are dealing with Senators Cantwell and Murray, both progressive liberals....Murray being the worst. Better chance perhaps with the Reps.

(just my $0.02)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast