Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    I wanna do something too!!!

What can I do here in Wa?

I have no Idea..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn who your federal and state reps are. Inquire about their position regarding illegal immigration. How do they vote on immigration issues ?
    If they oppose it great. If not, vote them out of office.

Also join NumbersUSA.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I live in Washington as well.....you are dealing with Senators Cantwell and Murray, both progressive liberals....Murray being the worst. Better chance perhaps with the Reps.

(just my $0.02)

Nice to meet you ..Always wondered how many on here Livie in Wa...
    Maybe take a count....?

MontereySherry

You are awesome!!!

Banned
    While it may not be right for us , our message is non violent activism

I can tell you , out in the real world and in the blogosphere the message is becoming "WE HAVE BEEN NON VIOLENT FOR YEARS NOW AND THE PROBLEM IS GETTING WORSE"

I won't post or say some of the stuff I saw in forums and comment sections in the last couple of days , but it was anything but non violent , and in a lot more than one, Even in some national papers and news mags.

I think this is the last shot for congress to get it dealt with ,

THE LAST CHANCE , and then the American people will take care of it the way people have taken care of these problems thoughout history.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Following all the news and blogs it seems they are placing the failure of the Dream Act on a political ploy by the Republicans. They refuse to acknowledge that the American People have spoken.

The Pro-Dreamer/Amnesty group has gotten this far because they have managed to put faces to their cause. The Democrats have managed to make this a case of Democrats supporting the poor kids against the Republicans. Not once have I heard any media commenting on the outpouring of calls from concerned Americans.

We have heard Democrats referring to the Dreamers as the best and brightest of America while ignoring even mentioning American kids. They have succeeded in dehumanizing Americans by labeling anyone agaist it as ignorant racist. They don't believe Americans are capable of reading or understanding legislation.

This is why I say we need to make this an American Citizen issue and take the heat off of our Representatives. We need to get the focus on us and our voices. We need to put the Face and voices of American citizens on this issue. It is not enough to put pressure and voice our opinions to our politicans.

This is why I think if we start flooding their activist and legal representatives with everything we can muster, then and only then will the media see and take notice of us. Not as any one race or political party, but as Americans with voices and faces.

So this is what I am going to do; I am starting a data base with list of every so called activist group, embassy and consulate office representing illegal aliens.

I am going to gather every piece of info I can to show our reasons and complaints.

If I can spend two weeks calling and faxing American Senators then I sure can spend more time calling and faxing and sending pictures to their activist groups. I would love nothing more then to shut down LaRaza's and LULAC's switchboards.

This is one American that is no longer going to rely on my government to hear and speak for me.

AWESOME! Maybe take pics of some of the folks in the homeless shelters that are filled to capacity, or the ever increasing tent cities due to unemployed citizens. How about pics of people who have lost their lives because of an illegal and our laws not being enforced?

We should not feel like a foreigner in our own country because of these arragant people who demand and take away from us every chance that they can. These people are catered to and handed things on a silver platter while our own citizens struggle to survive. We are losing our language, our jobs, our culture.

These people want to cut to the front of the line and shove all others aside. This has gone on for way too long and we're not going to take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

I can tell you , out in the real world and in the blogosphere the message is becoming "WE HAVE BEEN NON VIOLENT FOR YEARS NOW AND THE PROBLEM IS GETTING WORSE"

I won't post or say some of the stuff I saw in forums and comment sections in the last couple of days , but it was anything but non violent , and in a lot more than one, Even in some national papers and news mags.

THE LAST CHANCE , and then the American people will take care of it the way people have taken care of these problems thoughout history.
    The watchdogs at this Alipac monitor comments closely....your reading someone who has had their keyboard fingers slapped more than once. Thank the "politically correct" legislation that forces Alipac to protect themselves..........some days it is difficult for me to be civil, but then it has always been difficult for me to compromise truth.

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

The watchdogs at this Alipac monitor comments closely....your reading someone who has had their keyboard fingers slapped more than once. Thank the "politically correct" legislation that forces Alipac to protect themselves..........some days it is difficult for me to be civil, but then it has always been difficult for me to compromise truth.

LOL,me too! i have been called down a few times here but understood why.
    Maybe soon we won't have to be so careful once we get more to join us in taking back America.Not saying to talk violence but just be able to talk about a peaceful revolution of sorts.

I had mentioned billboards here a couple years ago, maybe we could do that too.I've seen a few billboards that tell congress they we are coming to get you out.

The illegals are to the point they have nothing to lose ow so we have to be careful but firm .

Violence is for people who can't vote!
    We're taking our country back without firing a shot!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's all good, they can talk all they want about the brave senators who casted a nay vote, but the fact remains that we are the legal voters and they are not. Us "legal" voters have these senators backs and we will all MAKE SURE to vote for them in the next election.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    Thanks for reminding me to put my camera in my pocketbook. I want to take pics of the destruction that have done to our town.

I'm also going to contact our gov-elect Nikki Haley and inquire why when illegals apply for food stamps the system gives them a 50% disregard enabling them to get hundreds more in food stamps.

and next payday I'm gonna visit the store and purchases ALIPAC t-shirts, etc...
    Man oh man greenkat, SC is really behind with this. I have lived in both Michigan and Arizona who both were lax with giving illegals bennies at one time but have changed for the better.

I remember a few years back when my husband and I first separated and upon filling out the application for AZ food stamps there was a section that literally said illegal status would not effect eligibility. But how things have changed here in AZ! Now, not only do those apps demand proof of being legal, it is also the law that the social service workers have to report any suspected illegal that applies!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    I still think first things first which is to just pass that E-Verify thing and make it so only legal citizens and residents of that area can vote without any political hat tricks.

Before they get a chance in 2012 to even try and push more pro illegal agenda's lets cut off their voting power at the root. So what can we do to push that as a top agenda in 2012. Sneak it into one of the budget bills?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    The Pro-Dreamer/Amnesty group has gotten this far because they have managed to put faces to their cause. The Democrats have managed to make this a case of Democrats supporting the poor kids against the Republicans. Not once have I heard any media commenting on the outpouring of calls from concerned Americans.

We have heard Democrats referring to the Dreamers as the best and brightest of America while ignoring even mentioning American kids. They have succeeded in dehumanizing Americans by labeling anyone agaist it as ignorant racist. They don't believe Americans are capable of reading or understanding legislation.

This is why I say we need to make this an American Citizen issue and take the heat off of our Representatives. We need to get the focus on us and our voices. We need to put the Face and voices of American citizens on this issue. It is not enough to put pressure and voice our opinions to our politicans.

This is why I think if we start flooding their activist and legal representatives with everything we can muster, then and only then will the media see and take notice of us. Not as any one race or political party, but as Americans with voices and faces.
    How hard would it be to dig up some students who are citizens of this
    great country who are bright and ambitious and want to go to college but
    can't because they can't afford it or who have to work at McDonalds or on
    the farm to support their families. Why is it fair that some illegal would get
    their seat in a college class?

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast