Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We now need to concentrate on very good House & Senate candidates.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I won't vote for McCain. The pleas from some corners for Republicans to coalesce to prevent a Democrat win are wasted on me. I will be staying home and, hopefully, doing something productive for our cause.

Can you vote for

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR McCain. I have written the republican party and told them. I will write in the candidate I like, which is Duncan Hunter.

I compromised my vote for Texas Gov. last time. I voted for Perry and for Kay Bailey Hutchison because they were the ONLY republican choices.

I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

NO DOG IN THE FIGHT

If it comes down to McCain vs. either of the two Dems., we will not have a “dog in this fightâ€

I'll stay at home, with clothes pin on my nose...Cause so far this race stinks...
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

MW
    Texan123 wrote:

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR McCain. I have written the republican party and told them. I will write in the candidate I like, which is Duncan Hunter.
    If McCain were to win, I'd probably join you in writing in Duncan Hunter. However, Romney is not out of this yet.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    I'll stay at home, with clothes pin on my nose...Cause so far this race stinks...
    Staying home and not voting is NOT the answer. Go vote and write in a candidate. They will never get the message we are fed up. Politicains count on Low voter turn out. Then they can just say we do not care and put the blame on the public.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I refuse to vote for McCain. I'd rather stick my head in a toilet.

My entire family will vote for Hillary with the hope that the republican congress will stop her in her tracks everytime she pushes some type of amnesty bill.

McCain is far more dangerous than Hillary. He is a Washington insider who has many friends that will support his bills whether they are right or wrong for the country. Those republicans combined with the Democrats will mark the end of the US.

McCain/Graham/Lieberman must be stopped at all cost !!!!!

I am sorry to say, but I will not vote in this election if again I am forced to vote for the "lesser of two evils." In this case though the two nominees will be one in the same!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast