Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Again I say I am finished voting for the "lesser of two evils". I will vote for the candidates that represent my views.
    Sorry, but if the choice comes down to Hilliary or McCain, then neither of these two will even come close to "representing" my views.

I will definetly sit this one out if it comes to this. In this scenario, it's not even about the lesser of two evils. Both choices are as equally evil and detremental to the future of this country.

I will not actively participate in the outright destruction of this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This question shouldn't even have to be ask

To think that anyone here could even think of voting for
    a person who has Juan Hernandez , Graham and others working
    for them is not even in the realm of the twilight zone

A simple question:

Don't you guys think if most Americans felt like you about illegal immiigrants Tancredo would be where Mcain is right now? Just wondering...

Re: Yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    Name one red state that will vote for Hillary over McCain based on his stand on illegal immigration.

There aren't any.

All Red Staters hate Hillary.

McCain is the best candidate to beat her, and he probably will.

Mitt Romney is and always has been a political turd who will say anything to get elected. I never once believed that he would be any different on illegal aliens, once he was in office, than any of the other candidates, on either side.

Can we refocus our energies on something productive, now? Money to Rex Rammell? Buddy Witherspoon?
    This Red State/Blue state thing is a little overblown. Many of those states were split in the last 2 elections, and Bush barely prevailed -- the battle ground states. Whatever advantage Bush had in those states has been squandered by McCain. Conservatives will not vote for him. He is going to lose the battleground states. Yes, Hillary is going to pick up some "Red States." And she is going to hand McCain his head on a silver platter.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

WAIT!

Not to worry, Senator McCamnesty just said on TV that he will bring us all together.

"Bring us together" for what? to celebrate his mass amnesty for some 30 million illegal invaders.

No thanks, I would rather remain apart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't vote for McCain or Hillary. Or Obama. Or Huckabee.

Must say though, did derive a slight chuckle over the fact that Hillary won in Mass. Despite the Kennedy production that took place.

Something sinister is afoot, that's for sure. Does anyone remember that Luis Guitierrez who stated primarily in Spanish, just after the Comprehensive Pkg. went down in flames .... advising all of his ilk to get registered and vote ... with that sickening smile wiped all over his face. Just like that Juan Hernandez?

(The two of them are the sweet smiling in your face twosome, while they shove a knife in your gut and twist it types?)

Can someone validate something I overheard? It could have been a joke, I only caught a mention of it .. so I don't know ...
    Is John McCain related to Laura Bush? Shirt tail or otherwise?

When I voted early down here (FL), I asked at that time about the machines. I was told we would be getting new ones or different ones by November. I had asked where do you write in someone's name? That's when he said we'd be getting new machines for the November election.

When I was in a discussion with this gentleman, I mentioned the illegal alien aka invaders, voting. Wanted to know what precautions were being taken.

All of a suddent, this woman over on the side of the room pipes up, Oh no ... threw her hands in the air and says, "don't bring that up."

My thoughts were, wow! Touchy subject lady? I just peered over at her as she wasn't the one I was talking with in the first place.

It was just a question! By her reaction, one would think the mere reference to the subject would bring the plague down on her.

More I think about her, I wonder what function she was performing there on the side of the room. She wasn't helping and/or advising anyone. ??

Scept

Re: A simple question:

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrinno
    Don't you guys think if most Americans felt like you about illegal immiigrants Tancredo would be where Mcain is right now? Just wondering...
    Yes -- if the globalists weren't manipulating the MSM -- and elections weren't rigged.

Re: A simple question:

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrinno
    Yes -- if the globalists weren't manipulating the MSM -- and elections weren't rigged.
    Exactly. As if this nation can even currently be considered a democracy
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I won't vote for any of these traitors!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast