Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Canada and Bush's North American Union Project

Canada and Bush's North American Union Project

By Prof. Rodrigue Tremblay

Global Research, August 9, 2007
    thenewamericanempire.com/

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), 34th US President, Farewell Address, Jan. 17, 1961

“An agreement [with the U.S.] to harmonize trade, security, or defence practices would, in the end, require Canada and Mexico to … cede to the United States power over foreign trade and investment, environmental regulation, immigration, and, to a large degree, foreign policy, and even monetary and fiscal policy.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent article, it gives my heart some hope instead of the sinking feeling I usually get in my stomach after reading many of these articles.

Thank God! The people of Canada might finally be waking up to the treason happening under their nose and maybe they will see that we don't want this abomination either.