Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Canadians protest SPP and Bush SPP visit this August

They should know that we don't want intergration either. Most of the time Canadians come off like idiots to me. As far as culture goes they have champaigne taste and beer money, but they like to pretend they matter. No American wants to be united with Canukistan...I am not sure of the nature of these organizers, but I hope they succeed.

http://www.vivelecanada.ca/article.php/ ... 8165806479

Can someone please explain to me why Bush's plan is not treason?

It is treason. He's by-passed the Congress and the Constitution. Unfortunately, most of Congress is in on it even though they didn't vote for it (keeps them safe - political cover). Most mayors and I believe all governors are in on it too. It's a huge conspiracy that's been in the works since at least the 1960s. I don't understand why Lou Dobbs is the only MSM show to report it. Even Glenn Beck show won't cover it. Seems like next to illegal immigration, the NAU should be the talk of the town everywhere.

That's my take on it. I am open to other theories if anyone wants to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    It is treason. He's by-passed the Congress and the Constitution. Unfortunately, most of Congress is in on it even though they didn't vote for it (keeps them safe - political cover). Most mayors and I believe all governors are in on it too. It's a huge conspiracy that's been in the works since at least the 1960s. I don't understand why Lou Dobbs is the only MSM show to report it. Even Glenn Beck show won't cover it. Seems like next to illegal immigration, the NAU should be the talk of the town everywhere.

That's my take on it. I am open to other theories if anyone wants to share them.
    Well Glen Beck is actually writing a book on it. In fact on a couple of his episodes he mentioned it and mentioned the NAU. What is quite scary and I don't know if folk recall this. But recently (he mentions this on his show) he met privately with the President. He states that he agreed not to talk about what they spoke of and only says on his show that the President was adamant about winning the war in Iraq. What is very important about this meeting is that since then he has ceased to report on illegal immigration, called off the dogs on the Ramos/Compean arrest and not mentioned the NAU. It makes you really wonder. He truly was mentioning it quite a bit and for awhile I found it as decently supplemental to Lou Dobbs. But, he is still writing this book that was supposedly on the NAU we can only see if it comes out at all, or if it ends up something completely different. I do think the NAU will be the test of manhood for many of us. Look how O'Reilly quickly went on all fours, bitch-to-the -sire for illegal aliens and the new corporate nationalism.

*I remember now the episode where he mentions it... Someone else was hosting his show and he guest appeared and mentioned how surprised he was to find out all this information about the NAU and NASCO highway etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry

Well Glen Beck is actually writing a book on it. In fact on a couple of his episodes he mentioned it and mentioned the NAU. What is quite scary and I don't know if folk recall this. But recently (he mentions this on his show) he met privately with the President. He states that he agreed not to talk about what they spoke of and only says on his show that the President was adamant about winning the war in Iraq. What is very important about this meeting is that since then he has ceased to report on illegal immigration, called off the dogs on the Ramos/Compean arrest and not mentioned the NAU. It makes you really wonder. He truly was mentioning it quite a bit and for awhile I found it as decently supplemental to Lou Dobbs. But, he is still writing this book that was supposedly on the NAU we can only see if it comes out at all, or if it ends up something completely different. I do think the NAU will be the test of manhood for many of us. Look how O'Reilly quickly went on all fours, bitch-to-the -sire for illegal aliens and the new corporate nationalism.

*I remember now the episode where he mentions it... Someone else was hosting his show and he guest appeared and mentioned how surprised he was to find out all this information about the NAU and NASCO highway etc.
    I never really trusted Beck. And O'Reilly even less....I don't like neocons......Just stick with Lou. Beck's conversation with Bush? Wow, really telling. He is a little nutty IMO. Bush boy through and through.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!