Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jjmm, I also would like to know SPECIFICALLY how these costs are being paid for. What bucket are they being put in? We have the right to know and should DEMAND to know!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I don't know how these costs are paid for. I don't know if it's coming from local county tax bases, federal, state -- I really would like to know the answer to that. As an American taxpayer, I have a right to know.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I would loose it if I had to deal with that crap everyday.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Its sickening what illegal aliens get away with in our hospitals. I have reported a hospital near me that seems employ illegal immigrants. They probably tell patients to come there because no one will check for ID's.

Next time you hear Hillary, Obama and McCain talk about "health care" remember that they are talking about the millions of illegal aliens that dont have any. They are not talking about us. Many Americans cant afford health care because we have to pay for the leeches.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My husband has been to the emergency hospital 4 times in the past two years. Once for a heart attack. The average wait was 6 hours. The waiting room was full to the max with Hispanics. The emergency hospital nearest to our home went bankrupt about 3 years ago, so we're forced to drive to another town.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

BTW.......we have excellent insurance coverage.

Meanwhile, I see reports of Americans who line up for health care services, who have no insurance, who are denied care over and over -- and I am sickened.
    Boy, do I know about this! I worked in the construction industry for 35 years. I started out making good money and it lasted about 15 years until open borders allowed illegals to take over the industry. Quality went out the window as did the wages. I later developed osteoarthritis (wore my joints out in my hip carrying heavy weight material by myself while illegals took 4 to 5 people to do my job) and I don't have any insurance. I went to Parkland Hospital in Dallas one time and that was enough for me. They put me on a waiting list for 6 months. When they finally called I told them I didn't need their help. I'm not about to sit in a waiting room with a hundred or more illegals with no telling what to be told that I need a hip replacement that I can't afford and I'm not going to live on pain meds. the rest of my life. WHERE IS OUR REPRESENTATION? WHY DO AMERICAN CITIZENS NOT MATTER?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHERE IS OUR REPRESENTATION? WHY DO AMERICAN CITIZENS NOT MATTER?
    There's no righteous answer to that !

Not long ago, I saw a TV interview on location at a hospital in Bakersfield, CA. The interviewer asked a Hispanic women if she had health insurance. She said "no, I have no money, Americans can afford it "

Universal Health Care is a disaster. The fed's will be calling the shots, not the doc's. They will simply withold treatment and meds. People in other countries with socialized medicine come here because the waiting list in their country is too long.

Re: Can't stand it in the hospital!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    The other day I'm assigned a pt -- a 65 y.o. or older woman from Ethiopia. Obviously did not "grow up" a U.S. citizen. She was the neediest, most mentally pathetic individual I've ever seen. Doctors just coddled this idiot while she feigned "chest pain" right before discharge to earn herself another night's stay on our floor. Her diagnosis was psychosis NOS -- in other words: NUTS.

And that wasn't all. All the while she's faking her chest pain, she's kicking us nurses, crying, DEMANDING to know why she couldn't see "her" private doctor -- the one she was comfortable with. I mean -- what the HELL are we doing cowtowing to these people??? Has American gone mad?? Her family members were also squatting, all squabbling loudly in their own language, in the room demanding one thing after another, demanding that I get her discharged ASAP because they had to get to work.

Guess what -- this is who is STEALING our social security and Medicaid funds - right NOW, right under our noses. And doctors are aiding and abetting it -- many of them also from the same countries these patients are from. I just find it so nauseating some days I can barely stand it. These thieves KNOW how to work the system.

Meanwhile, I see reports of Americans who line up for health care services, who have no insurance, who are denied care over and over -- and I am sickened.

I can just no longer even listen to this whining over universal health care. We have it NOW -- just not for Americans. By the time we vote it in, there will be no funds left!!

While welfare benefits being handed out is a travesty, THIS sort of thing going on in our hospitals has to be costing MILLIONS per day. So, people who've never lived her, NEVER contributed in any way to the taxpayer base, probably don't give two hoots about America -- are HERE. They're HERE to be taken care of, to be "served" almost. I just don't know how we are letting it happen.
    To the best of my knowledge, the hospitals either write off the costs or they are reimbursed by local, state and federal taxes. I have never found any indication that illegals pay their hospital bills. The federal gov. does not want the American people to know just how large a problem this is, so they hide part of the illegal's expenses under 'Medicare'. That's right, the same program that is supposed to provide for our elderly and disabled also hands out money for the illegals. If the gov. did not do this, I suspect hospitals would be closing left and right. And people would realize how bad things are. When a hospital like Parkland treats mobs of illegals, the only reason they are able to stay open is because of infusions of tax payer dollars. Don't let them kid you.

A surprising number of MDs are real dunderheads about illegal aliens. I think it is because they do not have to deal with them on a regular basis outside the hospital. (even in the hospital, they do not have to spend 8 hours with this person like you do) They do not have to live next to clown houses or listen to mariachi music at 2 AM. There is most likely not a big gang problem where most of them live. Their kids don't go to school with them. They are going to have health insurance no matter what. And, lets face it, they are never going to have to sit in an ER for 6 hours because 47 illegals need to be seen ahead of them. So it is very easy for them to act all self-righteous. But all it does is show how ignorant they are of the whole situation.

We have non-profit hospitals and for profit ones....If you go to for profit ones they can drive you from one town to the next waiting for your turn. Most hospitals closing are not for profit ones.

I seriously don't believe we have the right to go to ANY hospital and be treated on demand and never have to pay a dime....emergency or not. Immigrant, legal, illegal, citizen or tourist. They might have to do CPR....but they aren't obligated to keep you and keep treating you for a coma when they can transfer you to a not for profit one, the first second it's available.

I don't know if I'm saying it correctly....to show the difference. You can't go to a for profit hospital with flu symptoms and be 100% treated on demand.....have your leg bit off by a shark and yes....they will treat you. Have just flu symptoms and they'll send you on your way....not for profit hospitals treat you....that's why it's abuse because they aren't truely "emergencies". They have become the "clinic" for the area.....not the ER.

I was in Arizona with friends on vacation....one guy drank wine he was allergic to. Didn't know it....but needless to say....his uvula swelled up huge and he couldn't breathe. Seriously it was funny......but anyway....he could hock up his uvula where it literally laid on his tongue out his mouth and could breathe. Wish I had pics because it was something to see. We went to the hospital in Phoenix and since he could hock his uvula out and breathe.....it wasn't an emergency.....they gave us a long list of doctors to go to instead of giving him something for his allergic reaction or be seen by a Dr.

Having a baby wasn't an emergency....used to have to have complications to be seen.....not just normal delivery and simply being in labor.

Had my best friend sent home to die because cancer wasn't an emergency....45 yrs old and sent home to die. They wanted to kick an old guy out of a hospic unit here because he didn't die fast enough....according to their studies. They were throwing my mother out of a nursing home because she didn't "improve" enough to warrent payment......while my dad is there trying to recover from a leg amputation from diabetes. She had rheumatoid arthritis and kidney failure.....there was no hope of improvement. Just a quiet death and they didn't want even that. Heck and they had medicare and 2 different suplimental insurances!!!!!!! Hate to see what would have happened if they had nothing. Then again....they may have gotten everything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was in Arizona with friends on vacation....one guy drank wine he was allergic to. Didn't know it....but needless to say....his uvula swelled up huge and he couldn't breathe. Seriously it was funny......but anyway....he could hock up his uvula where it literally laid on his tongue out his mouth and could breathe. Wish I had pics because it was something to see. We went to the hospital in Phoenix and since he could hock his uvula out and breathe.....it wasn't an emergency.....they gave us a long list of doctors to go to instead of giving him something for his allergic reaction or be seen by a Dr.

So sorry about your folks !

Whatever happened to this guy ?

Some countries with Universal health Care simply cut you off at 65 or so. They say you're too old for surgery. I don't know what the answer is, but giving the government more control over us is too scary for me ! Everytime they say they're going to fix something, they break it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast