Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everything is broken in this country...Our health care system is going broke, our schools are ruined and the middle class is disappearing...But our bleeding heart politicians want to bring more of the third world here to finish us off! McCain, Hillary and Obama are in a race to take this country to the bottom! It doesn't matter who wins, all three are the same.

American people to know just how large a problem this is, so they hide part of the illegal's expenses under 'Medicare'. That's right, the same program that is supposed to provide for our elderly and disabled also hands out money for the illegals.
    They seriously need to know this. I knew it.....it's all basicly under the same program. Medicare, medicade, disability......all the same. Disabled children, war vetrans and their families, children with kidney transplants throughout their lives, disabled children in foster homes, coma children of illegal aliens, any disabled child no matter what the reason, sometimes it's also alcoholics, drug addicts and their children or families. Mental disabilities anyone wants to play off of...Long standing work disabilities...real or otherwise....paid into or not. Thing is....most haven't contributed a dime....yet it becomes who's worth more? Grandma or a brain dead baby? Diabetes for an old person or drug addiction for a younger one. New born illegal or a quad war vet? We have elderly who are refused care the first time they weaken from normal health after they have paid their entire life..........yet they pound millions into a premie illegal because it's a baby.

I have personally known people who took drugs to fail a mental evaluation to get medicare disability. They didn't NEED it and weren't disabled. They just knew they were a minority and felt if you were stupid enough to give it to them....they were smart enough to take it. And screamed RACISM if you questioned them. After all.....we owed them. I've worked for Dr's who scammed Medicare.....trust me...I didn't work for them for them for long. I quit.....but they did. Ripped people off like you wouldn't believe.....seriously made me sick. Oh I called all the right people....did what I could do. Ment nothing. Yet let me ask for food stamps for a month and see what happens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everything is broken in this country...Our health care system is going broke, our schools are ruined and the middle class is disappearing...
    It all points to the NAU ! And, that includes Universal Health Care. Note the word "Universal". There will be no distinction between them (the IA's) and us. We'll all be poor, except of course, the corrupt and evil politicians who want to take us down.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Whatever happened to this guy ?
    We finally got into a GP that the hospital recommended and he gave him benedryl..really...the guy acted surprised he actually got a real patient with a real medical problem!!!!!.then asked if we wanted anything else and gave him a script for Qualudes....Docs bro was the pharmacy next door.......he doesn't drink the wine anymore and last I knew he was a successful Chiropractor in Timonium Maryland. I think the Doc in Phoenix was arrested and his brother, the pharmacist, for dealing drugs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American people to know just how large a problem this is, so they hide part of the illegal's expenses under 'Medicare'. That's right, the same program that is supposed to provide for our elderly and disabled also hands out money for the illegals.
    I have read and heard that a huge percentage of New Yorker's are on Medicaid. Has anyone else seen that ?

I think the Doc in Phoenix was arrested and his brother, the pharmacist, for dealing drugs.
    ROFL

Glad to hear your friend survived his ordeal, and is doing well.

Yeah I hear it. I was denied access because my husband makes to much. I have also been denied health care insurance because of my heart. I have a very bad heart... I have had 3 open heart surgeries by the time I was 10 years of age. Thank God for Los Angles Childrens Hospital in LA. They saved MY life. Then I had a major heart attack when I was 31. Now no one will give me insurance. Cant get access but, I can pay my taxes and others can have access that dont pay taxes. I now have a serve case of vertigo, and I have been denied any kind of help. My head fills like I am spinning and my ears hurt. I have no primary care doctor. Because I have no insurance.
    So, I as a AMERICAN citizen of the USA who I paid my taxes, and my father fought for this country and was klled, I am intiled to NO insurance, but, yet ILLEGALS come here and they get everything handed to them on a platter and they DEMAND everything they can get their hands on.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

ROFL

Glad to hear your friend survived his ordeal, and is doing well.
    This was right after Vietnam and a whole lot of squirelly things were going on. Bet half the posters don't even know what Qualudes were! Been illegal for years.

Yeah I hear it. I was denied access because my husband makes to much. I have also been denied health care insurance because of my heart. I have a very bad heart... I have had 3 open heart surgeries by the time I was 10 years of age. Thank God for Los Angles Childrens Hospital in LA. They saved MY life. Then I had a major heart attack when I was 31. Now no one will give me insurance. Cant get access but, I can pay my taxes and others can have access that dont pay taxes. I now have a serve case of vertigo, and I have been denied any kind of help. My head fills like I am spinning and my ears hurt. I have no primary care doctor. Because I have no insurance.
    So, I as a AMERICAN citizen of the USA who I paid my taxes, and my father fought for this country and was klled, I am intiled to NO insurance, but, yet ILLEGALS come here and they get everything handed to them on a platter and they DEMAND everything they can get their hands on.
    Bet you are probably white and can't cry racism at every move. Even though we never owned a slave or have anything to do with anything for today.

I have never had a "primary physician"....ever....the second I had a Dr. that worked well with me...he died, quit for the family or wasn't a part of an HMO or PPP insurance co. Have you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast