Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carly Fiorina=Secret Open Border Radical(FoxNews gives $$$$)

[b]Carly Fiorina, the most radical amnesty pushing goddess that has ever graced California State, has now received an influx of money from the U.S. “Amnesty Lovingâ€

Re: Carly Fiorina=Secret Open Border Radical(FoxNews gives $

[quote="Creoleguy32"][b]Carly Fiorina, the most radical amnesty pushing goddess that has ever graced California State, has now received an influx of money from the U.S. “Amnesty Lovingâ€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Fiorina and Boxer are one in the same so why the big push for the C of C to support her over the incumbent?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GoodOleDays wrote,
    Whew! I have learned all about what some of the CofCs really are......and I originally thought they would be our best friends!
    In 1971 gold was decoupled from the dollar. Since that time how much industry has left for shores for cheaper labor and costs? There is a trend there, yes? How much inflation since then? Gold was $35.00 when the decoupling took place. Where is it now?

Our friendship is based upon a dollar. Business must seek the dollar at all costs. (otherwise they will be out of business) The consumer must seek the cheapest goods. (natural reaction.) Where does that leave us and our friendship with the C of C? The seas will continue to part. JMO

Sound money is secured with tariffs. The fiat must be linked to free trade. (Due to inflationary pressures linked to the printing press, or cyber space with a binary code)

The NWO will level the playing fields (redistribution and social justice) and then there will be "little pink houses for you and me."

The economic model leads the political model? JMO

The Chamber of Commerce our best friends?

The Chamber of Commerce is our worst enemy.

When we are talking about "lobbies" that are buying off Washington to keep the border open and the laws unenforced, we are primarily talking about the Chamber of Commerce. You can add NAFTA, outsourcing, and free trade to that as well. When I saw that the Chamber of Commerce was paying for Whitman'a adds it further discredited her in my mind.

The C of C is the freaking Empire, people.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Regarding Fi

I'm not gonna say I told you so but

I told you so

She actually makes Boxer look good (William , we need a puke emoticon)