Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carly Fiorina vs Barbara Boxer

Fiorina vs Boxer for California senator is a key race to be watching. If you want to cut down Obama's power base this one will be a key test. Obama recently flew to San Francisco to raise millions for the Boxer campaign. Fiorina, of course, is a Tea Partyer. So the choice couldn't be more clear.

Latest polls have it as a dead heat. Course Boxer has about $12 million in her war chest. If there's one incumbent thats gotta go its Boxer. Anything you can do to spread the word is appreciated.

I most heartedly agree on that. Get rid of Boxer
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Then get rid of Fiorina.

Dumb and Dumber.

Banned
    Fi has been sucking up to illegals

Whoever wins , nothing changes

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Then get rid of Fiorina.

Dumb and Dumber.
    Whats your beef with Fiorina? I don't know too much about her except that she blasted Obama on the Arizona lawsuit, bringing up the hypocricy of the support for sanctuary cities. All I know is I'd do almost anything to get rid of noxious Boxer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Then get rid of Fiorina.

Dumb and Dumber.
    Whats your beef with Fiorina? I don't know too much about her except that she blasted Obama on the Arizona lawsuit, bringing up the hypocricy of the support for sanctuary cities. All I know is I'd do almost anything to get rid of noxious Boxer.
    Like Meg Whitless she talks out of both sides of her mouth

But I do agree that Boxer has to go, just keep in mind the replacement
    isn't going to be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Fi has been sucking up to illegals

Whoever wins , nothing changes
    Ditto and AMEN!

Same is true in the race for Governor between Moonbeam Brown and Meg Witless (aka Nutmeg Whitman).

We Californias are screwed this November.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Then get rid of Fiorina.

Dumb and Dumber.
    She supported the Arizona law after being dragged into it. Being neutral on it until just before the primary ... and then preached to us Republicans about how racist we are ... Here is an excert from a news story late last May .... "Fiorina said she supports Arizona's controversial new immigration law -- but also seemed to suggest that some members of her party had adopted a "racist tone" in related debates."

I don't know about you, Acebackwards, but I don't need a damn lecture from somebody who shipped hundreds of jobs overseas before getting dumped by Hewlett-Packard.

She and Whitman are nothing but traditional RINO hypocrites.

Banned
    Yes Bob

You guys are cooked no matter who wins

I can't believe Meg got the nod after how bad she screwed up ebay and then cashed in her chips and dumped out.

The only difference is
    Meg might think twice before she signs that state away to illegals, but she will do it in the end

With brown he will open the borders to all comers
    One Bill Gil will be in hog heaven

Whitman and Fiorina bought their nominations. Both are oligarchs. Both are political amateurs but Fiorina is a bit more in tune with the rank and file. Neither can be trusted. If you're a Republican you should be voting for someone else when it comes to Whitman. The jury is still out when it comes to Fiorina but we already know what Boxer is all about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast