Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All I know is, a blow to Boxer is a MAJOR blow to Obama. And he's the biggest threat we need to nuetralize as far as I'm concerned.

Hey, I'm not naive. I have no illusions. I consider MOST of these politicians as nothing more than, ahem, prostitutes. Thats just how the system works, unfortunately. But its time for us to start buying and selling them and have them do our bidding. Which they will if we can muster enough support.

The RINO issue is complex and worth debating. I've stated I'll vote for any candidate who's at least 51% leaning towards our camp. Whether this is wise or not I'm still not sure. But I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few of you voted for McCain, the RINO of all RINOs, in the last election. I respect everybody's opinion here at AIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    But its time for us to start buying and selling them and have them do our bidding. Which they will if we can muster enough support.
    That's a mighty big if. But I have to say I admire your attitude.

PS: No, I didn't vote for McCain. I have too much self respect.

Right now we need to get rid of Boxer. But if Fiorina steps out of line just once then it'll be time for a recall election.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Fi has been sucking up to illegals

Whoever wins , nothing changes
    Ditto and AMEN!

Same is true in the race for Governor between Moonbeam Brown and Meg Witless (aka Nutmeg Whitman).

We Californias are screwed this November.
    Double ditto on that. Im still seething at how the primaries here went. Californians have got to be the dumbest, laziest, most uninformed voters in all 50 states. Sad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    But if Fiorina steps out of line just once then it'll be time for a recall election.
    Sadly we cannot recall a U.S. Senator or House member. I remember back in the day (1967 I think) Sen. Frank Church of Idaho was the subject of an unsuccessful recall effort. The courts ruled that a federal official is not subject to state recall laws.

Which is why you gotta be damn careful when you vote.

Banned
    They can be kicked out by the branch of govt they serve in (house or senate)

But its a very rare day that these idiots eat one of their own

I would say hold your nose and vote Fiorina this time around.

For Governor vote Chelene Nightengale, Constitution Party. Even if that means Jerry Brown again, he is no worse than Nutmeg.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I would say hold your nose and vote Fiorina this time around.

For Governor vote Chelene Nightengale, Constitution Party. Even if that means Jerry Brown again, he is no worse than Nutmeg.
    Probably the best advice possible at this time. At this point, it's all about denying Nutmeg the opportunity to buy the governorship since this is exactly what she's trying to do.

Banned
    Brown... Whitman.... Boxer... Fiorina..... EQUALS ZERO The choices are bad and worse.... Caleeeeeeeeeefornia Is a failed state that cannot possibly recover with the politicians that keep getting elected here. Might as well get out now and beat the rush...

"La Carly" wants to keep the 14th Amendment's Birthright Citizenship just the way it is ...

LA TIMES ... August 13th

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,7635587.story

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast