Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carson: Nominees' name-calling distracts from serious issues

Carson: Nominees' name-calling distracts from serious issues

Aug. 26, 2016 - 3:21 - Trump supporter weighs in on 'The Kelly File'

http://video.foxnews.com/v/510122392...#sp=show-clips
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, I saw this interview, it was tiresome and boring. When you're not in the fight and on the sidelines, it's easy to say play nice, but when you're being called a racist, a bigot, a xenophobe and an islamaphobe, and it's all false, the punching back is a matter of both necessity and honor, especially when your punches are based on the truth.

We know the Democratic Party policies have done very little for black Americans, especially in the inner cities. They often rose to political power and a handful claimed economic power, the majority did not. These are bigoted policies, even racist policies to trap blacks in the inner city ghettos for generation after generation suffering poverty and crime with no way out. Trapped in a new form of workless slavery that confined them to a district for election purposes. I've known this for years, and the more illegal immigration, then the safer the Democratic Party is with its black voters trapped in these districts without jobs while illegal aliens suck up all the jobs that are available.

I'm very proud of Donald Trump for exposing this travesty in his campaign for President of the United States. As he often states, you can't solve a problem you won't identify for talk about and EVERY REPUBLICAN and EVERY AMERICAN who wants to stop this tragedy needs to vote for him in November.

GO TRUMP GO!!!

END SLAVERY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn