Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It really sounds like Mexico, with the assistance of CA politicians, has more or less proclaimed that they are taking over and setting up a form of Mexican government with the US
    That statement sums it up pretty well.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

LawEnforcer
    I will forward this to Judicial Watch.
    You found two real gems to post tonight.
    What information are you forwarding?

azwreath
    According to his work agenda, Ebrard had an interview with the mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, to sign the joining of the two cities.
    Years ago cities and towns in separate countries became 'sister cities'. I doubt if this is that innocent.
    Perhaps this connects the reason Mexico city Mayor will offer plan for American patients to get treatment in Mexico City. Combine their city medical insurance carriers.........

Link: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=548394

"We enforce our laws, and we defend law-abiding citizens. And we reserve the benefits of citizenship for legal residents."
    Matt Blunt Governor of Missou
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Casa de Mexico in Lynwood will give our Mexican documents -

I can't believe this is happening and not one politician is speaking out against what these people are doing on U.S. soil. They are just coming here in another country and just doing what they d--- well please and getting away with it. What it all boils down to is, they are running the country of the U.S., how can our government be so stupid and just sit back and say or do nothing to put these people from the Mexican government in their place. I think every senator and congressman in Washington needs to be called out on this. Enough is enough and its time to do something about Mexico.

Contact information:

"SERVICIOS ESPECIALES PROFESIONALES, USA INC."
    10905 Atlantic Ave. Lynwood, CA 90262 Tel: 310.537.1919

(Same address, different name)

http://www.hoyinternet.com/noticias/loc ... a-heds-top

La Casa de la Ciudad de México is located on 10905 Atlantic Blvd., in Lynwood.

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    It really sounds like Mexico, with the assistance of CA politicians, has more or less proclaimed that they are taking over and setting up a form of Mexican government with the US

Thanks......I was sure that I was just misunderstanding something but I guess I wasn't.

Years ago cities and towns in separate countries became 'sister cities'. I doubt if this is that innocent. Perhaps this connects the reason Mexico city Mayor will offer plan for American patients to get treatment in Mexico City. Combine their city medical insurance carriers.........

Weren't sister cities typically very close to one another though?

Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen the story. I agree.....this joining of cities is not innocent. Not by a long shot. Anything Villaraigosa has a part of is far from innocent.

I'm also not sure that this is entirely due to some medical scam they've cooked up either.

It's highly possible that what we're seeing is a very bold move on the part of Mexico and the Reconquistas. Prior to America speaking up and saying we've had enough, the stepped up enforcement, etc. they had all the time in the world to carry out their gradual take over. That's done with, they are quickly losing ground and, as if that's not bad enough, it is becoming all too apparent that Americans are influencing those in DC as well as only beginning to oust politicians not doing their jobs. Therefore, they know they can no longer count on an ineffective American government taking no action while they carry out their agenda.

With all of that said, this may be a move intended to "extend" Mexico's border and see if they will get away with it.

This is something we need to get on Washington about and quickly. There is more to this than meets the eye and it needs to be stopped yesterday or I've got a feeling things are going to turn very ugly fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    It sure seems that way. Slowly they are "harmonizing" our 2 governments together.

MEXICO IS DOING OUR COUNTRY SO MUCH DAMAGE IN SO MANY WAYS! BUILD THE FENCES, GET RID OF ABOUT 46 MEXICAN CONSUL OFFICES, AND DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is of "interest" at least Presidential Candidates; one from New Mexico and one from Arizona. There are many countries around the world who offer "dual" citizenship and necessary for concern. Does Richardson have dual citizenship status with Mexico? If he does, how are we going to find out because the Mexican Gov't isn't always forthright?
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

The issue here is the birth certificates of another country (Mexico) are "delivered" to children born in the US to parents who are under the jurisdiction of Mexico!!!

House of Mexico City is NOT a consulate and I fail to see their purpose being here, except to perpetuate fraud perhaps?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    The issue here is the birth certificates of another country (Mexico) are "delivered" to children born in the US to parents who are under the jurisdiction of Mexico!!!

House of Mexico City is NOT a consulate and I fail to see their purpose being here, except to perpetuate fraud perhaps?
    House of Mexico City is NOT a federal consulate. It is funded by the goverment of Mexico city. THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION to operate.

"Mexico City has not had in its history an office abroad. It is the first one and we do it especially in the city of Los Angeles because we have a very important community of people that are natives of Mexico City, that have come in search of opportunities and alternatives", said Ebrard.

The House of Mexico City will have an annual budget of 70 thousand dollars.

"This is going to give a great service for the migrant and this is an effort that will be a lot more inclusive and direct for what the Mexican people in Los Angeles really need", declared Maywood Mayor Felipe Aguirre.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.hoyinternet.com/noticias/loc ... a-heds-top

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    LawEnforcer
    I will forward this to Judicial Watch.
    You found two real gems to post tonight.
    What information are you forwarding?

azwreath
    [quote:u50zpk81]According to his work agenda, Ebrard had an interview with the mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, to sign the joining of the two cities.
    Years ago cities and towns in separate countries became 'sister cities'. I doubt if this is that innocent.
    Perhaps this connects the reason Mexico city Mayor will offer plan for American patients to get treatment in Mexico City. Combine their city medical insurance carriers.........

"We enforce our laws, and we defend law-abiding citizens. And we reserve the benefits of citizenship for legal residents."
    Matt Blunt Governor of Missou[/quote:u50zpk81]

You are right Wreath, up here in Idaho we have towns that are called sister citys with towns in Canada, I always presumed it was just an innocent friendly gesture, now I am rethinking this, this does not look so innocent, happening with a corrupt country like Mexico.... More of the NAU, they will stop at nothing, it is getting scary, my God I feel so bad for Calif. as just not enough people are going to wake up, and they do still have plenty of citizens to turn this around but they better wake up soon.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast