Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Howdy all,
    Do you think a short e-mail to the RNC in MO could possibly generate some action? I am going to send one that reads something like this. As a life long Republican I am outraged over the recent comments that House Speaker Jetton made about Americans being lazy. I do not reside in the state of MO but I will be contacting friends and relatives in the state to inform them of his conduct. I believe that the RNC should officially respond to Mr. Jetton comments that and think that his conduct is unbecoming of a State Representative.

http://www.mogop.org/wp/

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Howdy all,
    Do you think a short e-mail to the RNC in MO could possibly generate some action? I am going to send one that reads something like this. As a life long Republican I am outraged over the recent comments that House Speaker Jetton made about Americans being lazy. I do not reside in the state of MO but I will be contacting friends and relatives in the state to inform them of his conduct. I believe that the RNC should officially respond to Mr. Jetton comments that and think that his conduct is unbecoming of a State Representative.

http://www.mogop.org/wp/
    Good email Bulldogger! LETS ALL REMEMBER TO GIVE JETTON A PIECE OF OUR MIND!!!! HIS LOYALTYS ARE NOT WITH AMERICANS!!!

April
    Phone: (573) 751-5912 Fax: (573) 526-9804
    E-mail: Rod.Jetton@house.mo.gov
    Personal Website: http://www.rodjetton.org/contact.html

Okay, I'm on it, too. The Chamber of Commerce needs to be taken down a notch or two. All of a sudden they think they run this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Okay, I'm on it, too. The Chamber of Commerce needs to be taken down a notch or two. All of a sudden they think they run this country.
    Thanks Tiny!!! You got that right and we are here to show them that WE THE PEOPLE RUN THIS COUNTRY!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!!

Here are the e-mails for the MO RNC, it took me awhile to find them but of course they were tied to fund raising.

info@mogop.org
    sloca@mogop.org

I sent this e-mail

As a life long Republican I am outraged over the recent comments that House Speaker Jetton made about Americans being lazy. I do not reside in the state of MO but I will be contacting friends and relatives in the state to inform them of his conduct. I believe that the RNC should officially respond to Mr. Jetton comments and think that his conduct is unbecoming of a State Representative. Exactly who does Mr Jetton represent? It appears he values people who are here in the country illegally over the Tax Paying Citizens of MO. Mr Jetton has disgraced himself an tarnished the Party that I have admired all my life. Please read his recent public comments below and explain to me why he still holds the seat as Speaker of the House.

"A lot of lazy Missourians, including many in Southeast Missouri, could benefit from adopting the work ethic of Mexican immigrants, House Speaker Rod Jetton said Thursday. "

"If we can find a way to trade them, I would trade them in a heartbeat," Jetton said. "

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Here are the e-mails for the MO RNC, it took me awhile to find them but of course they were tied to fund raising.

info@mogop.org
    sloca@mogop.org

I sent this e-mail

As a life long Republican I am outraged over the recent comments that House Speaker Jetton made about Americans being lazy. I do not reside in the state of MO but I will be contacting friends and relatives in the state to inform them of his conduct. I believe that the RNC should officially respond to Mr. Jetton comments and think that his conduct is unbecoming of a State Representative. Exactly who does Mr Jetton represent? It appears he values people who are here in the country illegally over the Tax Paying Citizens of MO. Mr Jetton has disgraced himself an tarnished the Party that I have admired all my life. Please read his recent public comments below and explain to me why he is still holds the seat as Speaker of the House.

"A lot of lazy Missourians, including many in Southeast Missouri, could benefit from adopting the work ethic of Mexican immigrants, House Speaker Rod Jetton said Thursday. "

"If we can find a way to trade them, I would trade them in a heartbeat," Jetton said. "
    Thanks for those email addresses Bulldogger and GREAT EMAIL!!! LETS KEEP THOSE EMAILS FLYING AND THE PHONE LINES MELTING!! WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

And to think I got up in such a good mood ... Jetton's remarks are better than a pot of coffee ... He will most definitely be hearing from me this day ... It's bad enough to live in a state that has bred the likes of Pelosi ... Boxer ... and Fienstein ... But to wake up and have to read idiotic remarks like his on a Monday morning pisses me off !!! And I hate being pissed off ... I can only say that I do hope the people of Missouri impeach this, " HORSES ASS " of a politician. Trade me will he ? " I DON'T THINK SO !!! ". The LEGAL residents of Missouri need to give him his pink slip and send him packing. My only question is, [Mod Edit]" Because this is what needs to be done to this moron. You all have a great day. (My apologies to those here who I might have offended with my outburst.)[/b]

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Shieldmaster
    And to think I got up in such a good mood ... Jetton's remarks are better than a pot of coffee ... He will most definitely be hearing from me this day ... It's bad enough to live in a state that has bred the likes of Pelosi ... Boxer ... and Fienstein ... But to wake up and have to read idiotic remarks like his on a Monday morning pisses me off !!! And I hate being pissed off ... I can only say that I do hope the people of Missouri impeach this, " HORSES ASS " of a politician. Trade me will he ? " I DON'T THINK SO !!! ". The LEGAL residents of Missouri need to give him his pink slip and send him packing. My only question is, [Mod Edit]" Because this is what needs to be done to this moron. You all have a great day. (My apologies to those here who I might have offended with my outburst.)[/b]
    Welcome Shieldmaster!! Please put all that anger into action!!!! CALL EMAIL AND FAX!!!!!WE ARE ALL AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

My letter to traitor Rod!!

Rod Jetton,

You have not only managed to degrade every American citizen in your state but those all across America as well.

"JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- A lot of lazy Missourians, including many in Southeast Missouri, could benefit from adopting the work ethic of Mexican immigrants."

Would you be speaking of the 20 to 30 million illegal Mexicans that the taxpayers of this country are spending $338.4 Billion dollars on every year, would these be the same illegals that are closing down our hospitals, that we Americans have been allowing them to use at our expense, are these the same ones we are being forced to educate at the expense and quality of our own children's education due to our over crowded schools.

Would it be these same illegals that come from such a wonderful culture that 25 Americans a day are dying at the hands of these people, 12 a day from drunk drivers and 13 a day molested, raped, mugged etc.... and by the way, we are spending billions of dollars across this country to incarcerate them, give them free legal services, add police enforcement to every town and state across America. We have to build a fence, pay for more border patrol, because they refuse to acknowledge we are a sovereign nation....

Are you speaking of the millions who marched in our streets, the streets of this sovereign nation, burning and stomping on our flag , flying the Mexican flag above the American flag on American soil...and demanding they get their rights, ( which by the way they have no business being involved in our political system or lobbying our government for anything, they are foreigners after all)

Well sir, if these are one in the same, NO thank you on the lessons, I believe Americans are much better than that! You don't see Americans invading another country by stealth...walking in and taking over with out ever firing a shot......but then seems like they have no need for violence, our Government and elected officials are more than willing to help these foreigners invade and take over this great nation, and you Sir are a part of the problem.

What I would like to know is why are you in public office? Maybe you should be running for public office in Mexico....seems a lot of our politicians are confused as to who they represent.

My mother taught me " If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all" wise piece of advice, especially when speaking of ones constituents.
    Best Regards,

OK going after the others now!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast