Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Another day to take our country back state by state Patriots, Please join in, if you have not as of yet!

LET MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!!!

working4change
    Sent my emails to Jetton, RNC,MO state legislators and the chambers last night.

I will be working on SC, VA and IN and will have more time to spend on it today. Passed to all my contacts as well.

April wrote
    Another day to take our country back state by state Patriots, Please join in, if you have as of yet!
    LET"S GOOOOOO

Send out the emails and make the phone calls. Let the Senators and Representatives know that we are watching and that we want our States and our nation protected from the illegal immigration destruction.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks Georgia and working4change we are making a difference!

Working my way around again!!

THIS IS A NEW DAY AND ONE MORE CLOSER TO GETTING OUR COUNTRY BACK....ENFORCE OUR LAWS, CLOSE OUR BORDER AND DEPORT ILLEGALS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Working my way around again!!

THIS IS A NEW DAY AND ONE MORE CLOSER TO GETTING OUR COUNTRY BACK....ENFORCE OUR LAWS, CLOSE OUR BORDER AND DEPORT ILLEGALS!!
    Thanks SOSAD!!! ME TOO! ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234