Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chambliss will vote NO on cloture

I just spoke to Sen. Chambliss' office. Before I could even explain why Chambliss needs to vote no, his staff told me that he will vote NO on cloture. That's one down unless he told his staff to lie to callers.

Re: Chambliss will vote NO on cloture

Quote Originally Posted by buckredington
    I just spoke to Sen. Chambliss' office. Before I could even explain why Chambliss needs to vote no, his staff told me that he will vote NO on cloture. That's one down unless he told his staff to lie to callers.
    Ok, that's my boy I have to think that WE all had part in changing his mind!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Welcome to the fray Buck!
    I don't trust Chambliss for a moment! He is flip-flopping on the issue to save his political hide. Truth is that the fix appears to already be in and he just wants to go on record opposing the bill to APPEAR in opposition to it. Wasn't he one of the bill's loudest proponents until the political backlash started?

That sounds good, if he holds.

I just called Sen. Isakon's office and advised that I am not fooled by GWB's annoucement yesterday and that I hope he opposes S.1348 and votes NO again on cloture!! Seems like Sen. Isakson has been feeling the heat from his constiutents and has been backing off a little on amnesty, but we can't take him for granted..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Welcome to the fray Buck!
    I don't trust Chambliss for a moment! He is flip-flopping on the issue to save his political hide. Truth is that the fix appears to already be in and he just wants to go on record opposing the bill to APPEAR in opposition to it. Wasn't he one of the bill's loudest proponents until the political backlash started?
    Yeah, I still keep emailing him and Isakson, telling them thank you for the NO vote and to keep it up! I don't want them to forget
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

That's good to know but I am not gonna let up. Chambliss and Isakson both should know my name by now, if they don't they will
    I have e-mailed them both multiple times daily for weeks now and I'm not worn out yet

Nice to hear!

lets continue to work the phones and get the other Senators on board to vote NO on cloture, AGAIN!

RALLY TIME MY FRIENDS!

TAKE HEART GEORGIA

From August, 2006 until last vote on Cloture on S.1348 I emailed, phoned, Lamar Alexander on NO Amnesty.

My last call two weeks ago his Nashville office, his representative said "SENATOR ALEXANDER IS NOT FOR AMNESTY".

"Then why does Numbers USA give him 4 "D's" and a NO VOTE" I asked.

Next vote on S.1348 Alexander voted NO on Cloture along with our newly elected Senator Bob Corker who ran on a NO AMNESTY ticket and won over one of those "family dynasties" all state have to deal with or vote out.

Georgia passed some very tough laws on immigration recently and these guys better represent their constituents.