Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Beckyal wrote:

Most of the democrat candidates are going to blame the Republicans for the defeat
    They were mostly responsible, I'm proud to say! Nothing for them to be ashamed of. Our biggest stars in defeating the bill were Republicans. However, I'm also thankful for the handful of Democrats that showed the intestinal fortitude to stand against the majority of their peers and their Democrat leadership.

Democrat freshman Sen. Tester and Sen. McCaskill are welcome additions to this Congress. IMHO, the court is still out on Sen. Webb. I feel like he came real close to supporting the bill. I knew Democrats Dorgan and Byrd would be with us in the end.

Hopefully the support we had from the Republican majority today will help people see that our goose would be cooked without them. Unfortunately the majority of Republicans have been getting a lot of heat lately over a handful of Bush butt sucking scum (Kyl, Specter, Graham, and a few others).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Although I haven't made any decision about the Presidental election yet, I have been watching Duncan Hunter. Although I don't know if I'm ready to vote for another Republican just yet, I think at least he would listen to the people. Unlike that moron we have now. At least Duncan Hunter would protect our borders.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12