Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Changing my mind?.......

Hello, I was against the immigration reform; but I've noticed that something must be done. lets be realistic it would be impossible to deport 12+ million people, but if we must sacrifice some poeple to ensure that no more in the future would come would be a great investment. I also had a change in opinion due to one of my students. I am an AVID coordinator helping students go to college, but how can I help this student who was brought here as a child and must suffer through his parents mistakes because he cant qualify for financial aid. I dont think it's fair that some illegal immigrants, that deserve to be in here have to be categorize with the overall perspective of illegal immigrants. I know that we are against giving 12+ million people citizenship, including myself but shouldnt we let people like one of my students an opputunity. After all, they would just help increase the economy for the U.S> He told me about the "Dream Act" and how it can help him and others in his position. I am against legalizing 12+ million people. But I am for the Dream Act.

What do you think?.... I know that there are many conservative people, but we would never be able to beat illegal immigrants without making some sacrifices.

MW
    What do you think?
    I don't think a teacher wrote this letter, that's what I think!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sure thing, about 10% of Americans feel just the way you do.

Another 80% oppose what you are advocating.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Their parents can pay for their education. That's the American way!

No Dream Acts for Illegal Aliens. No special treatement for criminals, or the children of criminals.

The 12 million can self-deport. Americans are determined to have our existing immigration laws enforced. That's what American's want and that's what the illegal aliens are just going to have to accept.

No job, go home or go to jail. And give our IDs back before you leave!

It's going to become very uncomfortable to stay in America. Very uncomfortable and very impossible. No sympathy when the illegals get caught!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not a teacher. I'm just an Avid coordinator. I just specialize in helping students ascend to college. I just call them my students because It's sort of like a class

Nice reply William, short and sweet.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

No one is stopping them from going to school. Americans are just not going to give the criminal's children special treatement.

You want it, pay for it!

I paid for my education out of my pocket and they sure as hell can.

I think I'm going to write my congressmen and suggest that they start using college applications to screen for illgal aliens.

Dixie

This letter was written by an illegal alien.

Impossible to deport 12 million illegals? Baloney! Where there is a will, there is a way.

Do you think it's "right" for someone in this country illegally to be granted in-state tuition while "legal" citizens do not receive this benefit, unless they attend a college located in their state?

Your 'student' would have the privilege of attending ANY college, in ANY state. Do you think that's right?

So, do you think it's fair that american kids who want to go to college, and don't have the money, get locked out, because of funding threw the dream act would put illegals ahead of american kids, they would get grant money ,and pay in state tution while amercian kids would pay full tution, talk about fairness. Mexico is not a poor country, they could take care of their people, it's not our job to look out for them, do you think they would do the same for us? I think not,I'm sorry about this kid, but his parents should be making their own country better for their kids, thats what we are trying to do for ours.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast