Chelsea & Hillary Used State Dept. Connections to Attain Visa for Friend

October 27, 2016

Hillary Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea, begged her mother dearest when she was Secretary of State to bypass protocols in order to get her friend a visa, new emails released by Citizens United revealed Thursday. Of course, Chelsea got her way, as Clinton’s top aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills rushed to attain the visa for a “distraught friend.”

The distraught companion was Freddie Sayers, a British citizen who is an Oxford graduate, fellow peer of Chelsea, and is now the editor-in-chief of YouGov, a polling site claiming Clinton is five points ahead of Donald Trump. Chelsea’s email making the request can be read below:

Sent January 22, 2012:

“Hi Mom, Cheryl and Huma – The silliest thing about my blanking on the call this morning was that I was actually on the phone with my friend [redacted] who is distraught about his current visa conundrum (is talking about something firmly in your world!)’ the email from Chelsea reads.

‘I asked him to write out an explanation and send it to me so that I could see if there was anything the collective you could do to help him given the challenge originated from a miscommunication and a snafu and no ill intent (quite the opposite).

‘If however, as ever, there is nothing that can be done, please let me know that and I’ll tell him he has to just go back into the US Embassy queue in London.”

The email is yet another example of the cyclical Clinton machine and their associates using political power to pull off these spouts of elitism and unclassified privilege. And as noted in the cover picture, Sayers is not only the boss of a polling company, but he is also a staunch Clinton supporter.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/chelse...n-visa-friend/