Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where else is Romney or any other candidate going to find a foreigner affairs advisor? The only people around, with experience are from the Clinton and Bush dynasties. Do you want him shopping in the former Clinton Democratic camp?

This really stinks. The Bush legacy is a real stain on the Republicans. Romney is better off playing up that he's a DC outsider.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xyz
    There are thousands of qualified Americans for government posts..The government is not a "paycheck' for buddies and collegues..anymore than a corporate vice presidency is a good place for the boss's son in law
    Romney knows better than that...
    Call Romney's campaign and tell him you want a change to qualified appointees instead of cronyism and nepotism
    See if he responds...

If Mitt wins, I hope he would offer Senator Sessions a position in his administration as well as some other good Republicans.

(I can just imagine a McCain administration. Oh gosh. I bet some people would decline the offer. )

As far as Liz Cheney supporting him, I don't think he can or should stop anyone from supporting him. There isn't really anything he can do about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think this is an endorsement that Mitt wants. It will be interesting to see how he gets out of this one. Mr. and Mrs Darth Vader are not good bed fellows to have.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I feel that all the repub candidates are taking extra steps not to critcize bush. He must have some secret control over the GOP.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

xyz,

This is an excellent article that you gave a link to, why don't you post it in "Other Topics" so all can read it.

Here is an article by Thomas Sowell:
    http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell012208.php3

I found myself actually listening to Obama's speech after winning SC, and that is something that I am usually loath to do. I also found myself being won over (almost) because it was so inspiring. After reading this article, I can see what you mean.

We need to keep reminding ourself of our goals every so often and not being swayed by a golden tongue.

Thank you for sharing it.

xyz
    Darlene
    Done..
    Sowell's voice of reason ..This article is exemplary, I thought.
    I don't always agree with him..but he is a thoughtful and rational man..
    That Golden Tongue..is preaching..not politicking. There is a world of difference between a sermon and a stump speech..

Maybe he will hire Lindsey Graham for his administration too. He keep it in the family and all.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    None of this really matters really

If McCain wins Florida you will see Hillary in the whitehouse

Its just that simple
    ill take hillary over mccain at this point.

I think the dems are a lock for the presidency this year anyway. The MSM republicans are just trying to be Bush 2.0, that will lose them this election.

Cheney's support of Romney only confirms:

ROMNEY = CFR = SAME AS BUSH !

The Real Romney:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elx3UWmyAY4

Background on David Rockefeller’s private thinktank, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
    http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/cf ... idates.htm

and

Dick Cheney (ex-director of CFR) talks to David Rockefeller (short video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg

Democrat CFR member Candidates:
    Barack Obama (also, Michelle Obama is on the Board of Directors in the Chicago branch of the CFR)
    Hillary Clinton
    John Edwards
    Chris Dodd
    Bill Richardson

Republican CFR member Candidates:
    Mitt Romney
    Rudy Giuliani
    John McCain
    Fred Thompson
    Newt Gingrich
    Mike Huckabee (not a CFR member, though he named Richard Haas, president of the CFR, as his adviser on foreign policy)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast