Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Children’s Health Insurance what the +++

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act - Vote Agreed to (67-29, 4 Not Voting)

The Senate voted to increase spending on the State Children’s Health Insurance Program, or SCHIP, by $5 billion to $12 billion per year over the next five years.

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison voted YES......send e-mail or see bio
    Sen. John Cornyn voted NO......send e-mail or see bio

Did I hear this right that SCHIP would give all illegal immigrants the right to my Tax dollar ?????

You heard it right.

A few weeks ago, I posted a response from my Rep., which showed how much $$$ was cut from certain programs for our elderly and disabled, to take care of illegal's kids....I forget just how much it was...but it was either millions or billions.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    You heard it right

Hard to swallow

That's right. Just take from legal Americans and give to illegal aliens.
    Is this a great country or what?

It's bad enough to take from one citizen to give to another to win votes, but to give to illegals who "supposedly" can't vote is government over the edge.
    The Federal government has no business giving my money to someone who has children without having the means to care for them. I pay my way or do without, now the money I have left goes to those who think the world owes them a free ride.

The Dems and some Republicans are trying to "shame" Bush, because he said he'd veto this bill.

I have been encouraging my Reps to get Bush to veto it.....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The Federal government has no business giving my money to someone who has children without having the means to care for them.
    It's bad enough that legal residents are sucking off the taxpayers, but anchor babies are just about guaranteed to use this program.

I think that this needs to be addressed by someone. That is the problem with this bill. It is a very expensive bill because it includes anchor children that don't belong here. If they just took care of our Natural Born citizen children we would not need all the money they are asking for. It is time to send anchor children home, give out no more SSN's for them that their parents use anyway and just pay for our own poor. The Democrats are passing a law that kills the natural born child here in american suffer. Take the illegals out of it and you would have a bill. Bush knows this and knows that we can't suffer the losses of taking care of illegals children when they just keep having them one after another.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Did this bill have enough votes to override a veto? I can't remember what the vote count was.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

Did this bill have enough votes to override a veto? I can't remember what the vote count was.
    Bush can veto it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast