Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chuck Baldwin on LiveFreeRadio Tonight 7 pm EST

Chuck Baldwin who is running for President and on our side when it comes to illegal immigration will be on LiveFreeRadio on Thursday October 2nd at 7PM EST.

LiveFreeRadio show starts at 7pm EST Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday

You can listen in anywhere in the world via Internet at www.livefreeradio.net
    There are many feeds if you cannot get on one, there are more posted here:http://www.livefreeradio.net/listen_live/index.shtml

For those of you with satellite radios you can tune in at
    Galaxy 25 (Telstar 5)
    Transponder 5
    Frequency 11836
    Symbol Rate 20.765
    PID 560
    Vertical

This show is also heard on FM Stations across the US and Canada

Feel Free to Call in Toll 888-747-1968

Keep Living Free
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thank you. I will try to remember to listen. Bump this post if you think about it tomorrow, please.

Yes, please do.

I know little about Chuck Baldwin - but he seems our only choice - if we can't get a Ron Paul write in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is against the bailout also.

I saw on Chuck's web site yesterday a link to Ron Paul's "Campaign for Liberty" web site which displayed a statement of Paul's wherein he declared he would be voting for Chuck Baldwin! Now that the Paul web site has been redesigned (just happened), I can't find where that statement went.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Serenanocturna
    I saw on Chuck's web site yesterday a link to Ron Paul's "Campaign for Liberty" web site which displayed a statement of Paul's wherein he declared he would be voting for Chuck Baldwin! Now that the Paul web site has been redesigned (just happened), I can't find where that statement went.

Has anyone else heard about this?
    Nope. Send them an email
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes, he did officially endorse Baldwin,a few weeks ago. I posted an article here in 'other topics'.

jp, I would definitely like to hear this. Make sure you post this again as a reminder. Are their podcasts available if someone misses the show?

Thank you.

I read this about Ron Paul on Alipac too.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    jp, I would definitely like to hear this. Make sure you post this again as a reminder. Are their podcasts available if someone misses the show?

Thank you.

I read this about Ron Paul on Alipac too.

There are podcasts, but they charge a $10 fee to hear them. I'll Bump this post tomorrow

Okay, thank you jp.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast