Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a sad day for America -- Romney drops out of race

I just watched the live speech Romney gave at CPAC. It was a very eloquent speech by a very eloquent guy. I believe he truly gave in at this point because it's getting to the point that it's a distraction that will allow Hillary of Obama to win the WH! He truly loves this country or he wouldn't have given it the good fight that he did. He was never treated equally or fairly in the press -- they were alway attacking him for being a "rich" guy (and that's bad in a capitalist society?!? I think we need a smart money maker and turnaround guy like him in the WH!). This is devastating to real conservatism and to fighting AMNESTY! I cannot vote for McCain UNLESS Romney is somehow on that ticket as the VP, which I don't know if it's going to happen -- the resentment on both sides is overwhelming, but it also was with Reagan and Bush and they got over it. That is our only hope. Plus, it'd be nice to have 60 yr old Romney as VP with 72 yr old McCain if you know what I mean. This is the most depressing race I can remember in a long time. God help us!

I think Romney would be making a mistake to run as McSlimes VP. McSlime is going down in flames this November so I think it would only hurt Romney to attach his good name to this old loser.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Romney VP on McSlimy ticket???

Ok, now I'm really desperate. I'm hoping for McSlimy to pick Romney as his VP so we can have a solid conservative in the WH, even if it's the VP's office! I have mixed feelings on this, too. I think Romney's looking at a 2012 bid. I don't even know if he'd consider running with McCain since he detests him so much and vice versa. I'm just scared to death thinking of who McAmnesty is going to pick as his running mate. If it's not a strong conservative, I don't think he has a shot at winning. I think many of those Independent voters who voted for him in the primaries would vote for Obama or Hillary. I never thought I'd say this, but I'll take Hillary over clueless Obama; he's too naive and inexperienced, thinking he can "talk" with foreign thugs. The only talk they know is violence, sadly. I hope McLiar doesn't pick Hickabee as I definitely will NOT vote for them! I'll sit this one out as I suspect many real conservatives will do as well. It would pain me not to vote as it would be the first time since I was 18 (28 years ago!), but I cannot in principle vote for someone I think is a complete FRAUD -- JOHN MCCAIN!
    RNC, are you listening?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12