Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizens should consider suing the Government

I posted this on a youtube video but I think it deserves a little attention. I am not well versed in law, but I think this might have some merit.

If the government is grossly derelict in its duty to enforce the laws that IT has in place to PROTECT the american citizen, then can't one say that the Governments derilection of duty CAUSED the _________ (fill in the blank with whatever crime was commited against you by an illegal).

If a crazy man bypassed my works security becasue the security guard was out to lunch or let them up via the elevator, punching in a security code, and murdered me - couldn't my family sue my employer for in effect "causing" the incident by creating a NON - Safe work environment and NOT following security protocol?

I think someone should look into this.

If the government was making a best effort to control immigration, then great. I can see the lawsuit not flying, but I bet a GREAT BIG CASE could be made that they are Grossly in noncompliance.

Also, these sanctiary cities could also be sued, I believe.

Why don't you go to impeachbush.org and sign the petition?

Mandamus

Definition - Noun
    [Latin, we enjoin, from mandare to enjoin]
    : an extraordinary writ issued by a court of competent jurisdiction to an inferior tribunal, a public official, an administrative agency, a corporation, or any person compelling the performance of an act usu. only when there is a duty under the law to perform the act, the plaintiff has a clear right to such performance, and there is no other adequate remedy available

A petition for writ of mandamus is usually filed to make a public officer perform a duty which he is legally required to perform. The problem would be getting a judge to issue it.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Citizens should consider suing the Government

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I posted this on a youtube video but I think it deserves a little attention. I am not well versed in law, but I think this might have some merit.

If the government is grossly derelict in its duty to enforce the laws that IT has in place to PROTECT the american citizen, then can't one say that the Governments derilection of duty CAUSED the _________ (fill in the blank with whatever crime was commited against you by an illegal).

If a crazy man bypassed my works security becasue the security guard was out to lunch or let them up via the elevator, punching in a security code, and murdered me - couldn't my family sue my employer for in effect "causing" the incident by creating a NON - Safe work environment and NOT following security protocol?

I think someone should look into this.

If the government was making a best effort to control immigration, then great. I can see the lawsuit not flying, but I bet a GREAT BIG CASE could be made that they are Grossly in noncompliance.

Also, these sanctiary cities could also be sued, I believe.

I HEAR you LOUD and CLEAR..

I've thought the SAME thing at ALL levels of government for some time now..

It WON"T be too long before AMERICA catches on..

PLEASE... investigate and File it! I think a GOOD place to start would be www.JudicialWatch.org I'll be there.. !

Rob

www.NetLog.com/iQuestionEverything
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I have been wanting to get some victims of illegals together and see if suing the government is possible, after all, its their fault all of this is happening. If we brake the law, we are most surely issued some sort of punishment. Because they can hide behind their nonsense laws and pass the blame, they can do these things with no regard to the nations people and their well beings. If any victims out there would like to join me in this, please e-mail me and lets get started. They cant take anything else away from me. They've already hurt me more than they'll ever know. Also, if anyone has info on how to proceed with a federal lawsuit, let me know. I'm willing to go all out and finally get some justice for my family and all the other victims of illegals.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    I have been wanting to get some victims of illegals together and see if suing the government is possible, after all, its their fault all of this is happening. If we brake the law, we are most surely issued some sort of punishment. Because they can hide behind their nonsense laws and pass the blame, they can do these things with no regard to the nations people and their well beings. If any victims out there would like to join me in this, please e-mail me and lets get started. They cant take anything else away from me. They've already hurt me more than they'll ever know. Also, if anyone has info on how to proceed with a federal lawsuit, let me know. I'm willing to go all out and finally get some justice for my family and all the other victims of illegals.
    I know we've ALL been victims to one degree or another, but I think the folks in this blog have paid the dearest,

...just a FEW of the 9,000 PLUS per year..! www.ImmigrationsHumanCost.org

Have a nice day..

Rob

www.NetLog.com/iQuestionEverything
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

WELL. 300 Illegals are suing for anchor baby status in deportatiosn or somesuch...

WHY doesn't someone... I will initiate it or we all can.. something with these victims... and get a lawsuit going.. can you imagine the UPROAR it will cause and perhaps set a HUGE precedence!!

Anybody know any lawyers at all?

I have been wanting to get some victims of illegals together and see if suing the government is possible, after all, its their fault all of this is happening. If we brake the law, we are most surely issued some sort of punishment. Because they can hide behind their nonsense laws and pass the blame, they can do these things with no regard to the nations people and their well beings. If any victims out there would like to join me in this, please e-mail me and lets get started. They cant take anything else away from me. They've already hurt me more than they'll ever know. Also, if anyone has info on how to proceed with a federal lawsuit, let me know. I'm willing to go all out and finally get some justice for my family and all the oIther victims of illegals.
    I am writing them now. - go to ---> Judicialwatch.org

Perhaps you can also write and explain your situation.

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the border guards Ramos and Campean and the other one who was just released? If I recall, in both cases the drug smugglers sued the U.S. Who did they sue? And if they could, why can't we? I'm going to see if I can find out exactly WHO they sued.

colorado voters have already instructed the State AG to sue the federalgovernment for illegal ailen cost. The Ag is a whineey little republican bearucrat who has not done much on this or anything else.

He wants to run for Allard's seat when allard leaves. Talk about a red carpet for the Dems...
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast