This is in reference to the press conference being held on the north steps of the Statehouse in Columbia, SC on Mar 10th at 1200 noon. The public is invited. No matter what state you are from, if you are an American citizen then please be there. Two weeks ago the illegal immigrant support groups had their press conference in the same location. Now, it is time for the citizens of SOUTH CAROLINA and AMERICA to have their say! Please be there. Lone Protester

Hi Everyone,

This is probably the last email I will have time to write before the 10th.
The notice about the news conference has been sent to about 50 papers and several TV stations.
Donna has been on the computer for three days doing this. She is one more smart lady.

The only big thing we have to deal with is an emcee--does anyone know someone that has time to do it and a good speaker--please get in touch with me. We would like for someone to sing our National anthem--if you know someone.
We will be going Sunday.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to come and bring people with you. PLEASE pass this email all over the state, NC and GA, even if you cannot go there may be someone on your email list that would want to know about it.

We need some help
1. 3 people to pass the donation bucket--as usual it is all coming out of my pocket
2 someone to film it and take pictures
3.. someone to count ---the media always undercounts!!!
4. all of your prayers--this should have been # 1!!!

If you can go, bring a lawn chair and if you can wear a red shirt.

If there are any hecklers ignore them, get away from them--do not say anything to them or make any gestures.
If we do this -it makes them look like a baboon and not us!!

Please do not bring bull horns, no cursing or drinking is allowed on the grounds
You can eat and drink but it has to be squeaky clean when we leave or I will have to get on the lawn myself and clean it up or they will charge me to clean it.
We cannot put stakes in the ground or attach signs to buildings or trees.
No open flames.
There are rest rooms in the capital we can use.
There are parking garages at Lady and Assembly Street and Park and Pendleton Street.

If you can, make a few signs---Examples

1. WE WANT THE ARIZONA BILL--NOW
2. E-VERIFY EVERYONE--NOW
3. Repeal NAFTA
4. No North American Union
5. No LOST.
6. Prosecute The Employers
7. No SPP

Please no derogatory signs.

Remember what everyone says and does reflects on the whole group.

Other topics:

Two good web sites are Americans have had enough in SC and Americans for legal Immigration --has very good information about what is REALLY going on.

Also if you can help at the Conway High School meeting on March 14 please email me and let me know. I will be working on that this week--will not have time next week.

Thank you all for everything you do

WE ARE NOT DOING THIS FOR OURSELVES WE ARE DOING IT FOR OUR CHILDREN!

The duty of a patriot is to protect its citizens from their government. ---Thomas Paine

Pat