Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Civil Disobedience

With the Democrats in House, in Congress, and all over the state and local levels. With supporters Like Special Interest big business, LaRace, ACLU, SPLC, and the Media almost as a whole. It seems that the feelings of over 80% of American citizens completely disgusted with Illegal Immigration voices are being blocked and when they get attention are ignored. My rep. Ed Pearlmutter makes me so mad how he kisses everyone's butts in our district until anyone challenges his support for the save act. He sends me all of his bs letters proclaiming his feelings on the urgency on stopping this scourge. Then the discharge petition shows up and he holds out like a little kid and provides no reason. What a Looser.

And all the other holdouts should be fired, that might be the one chance that they can ever do any good for us.

So I'm thinking most of the country 80% could rally around something and get off their butts and take to the streets and demand that this and other huge problems get solved then the people will take back the government biased on the constitution again.And hold new elections for qualified people and not politicians.

I would never encourage people to riot or turn to violence. But look at where were heading. 80% of us are fed up now but what will it take for all of us to reach that tipping point? McCain or Obama declaring amnesty with our corrupt Congress in 2010? Making your children speak a language that is inferior? And a coming of a total rape of the American way of life that so many has died for to preserve just to be robbed and substituted for multiculturalism instead of giving people of different backgrounds a chance to communicate on common ground by sharing a common culture? Or a complete failure of the govt to pass an amnesty defeated by another grassroots effort that causes the Pro Illegal's to riot in a very widespread fashion? And what about all of the violence on the border spilling over into most of the border states? It seems that this explosive mixture of so many things is so strong I'm surprised that it already hasn't happened.

So what will it really take in your opinion to relieve this pressure? Is civil disobedience imminent? With all of the debating on the issues that Illegal Immigration effects nothing is getting done. The opposition cannot debate any well informed pro enforcement person on the basis of facts of the real threats, and this is what steams me the most they all dance around the questions and give excuses. But what they are really doing is stalling they are taking their time to allow them selves to get as many Illegal's in the country as possible to the point to where they're are so many the new excuse will be that their are too many of them here to send them home and if we try they will fight back or everything will just stop because we all know American has too many jobs that we wont do and when then leave nothing could get done.

To me this Issue is the most important thing that effects Americans way of life, It robs us of our culture, our jobs, our natural resources, money, and worst of all Innocent people getting killed, raped, victimized everyday.

Anyone can see this is the truth, they choose to do what is best for themselves and intentionally choose to victimize the very people that vote for and pay their salary's. That is called TREASON. But the way our laws are enforced anyway they wont be held responsible, The cops are too busy robbing the American public with petty traffic tickets and instructed to turn a blind eye to Illegal Immigrants.

Look I know that your probably sick of my rambling by now but I had to vent It's been a long day and finding out that the save act is going down for now boils my blood and its because of low life's like Pearlmutter that can't back up their promises.So now what is the solution? And will it come down to civil disobedience before any enforcement or amnesty occurs or after? I just want to be prepared so I don't die or am speaking Spanish before I'm 30.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Do like India - secure border - put military on border.

We are going under otherwise!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it is fine also Jean.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So what will it really take in your opinion to relieve this pressure? Is civil disobedience imminent?
    In a word, yes, it is imminent.

On top of that, I commend you for being so young and being so aware. I wish I had more to say to help. Sometimes what is going on just leaves me speechless. This is not good. WE SHOULD NEVER BE SPEECHLESS, at least not for very long. If IA's are your hot button, YOU CANNOT SHUT UP about it for a minute. You must remain vigilant. All we can do is try and vote the right people in. Protest against those who are willing to sell us out. Get pissed, scream, rage, and tell everyone you know how you feel every chance you get.

For instance, a friend of ours will be installing tile in our house next month. I HAD to ask him if his helpers (who I have not met) are legal. Turns out they are all Americans. This opened up to another conversation about how much work this tile guy has lost, had to fix botched jobs, etc...to IA's. When he has to go back and redo what IA's did wrong, he charges em up the ying yang to do it right. It does not pay to hire IA's. You get what you pay for! Thats all I gotta say about that.

AE

93camaro, good to hear you are angry and ready to fight, before 30. My own daughter, who is 25, is realizing, finally, that the illegal aliens are taking away jobs abd resources from her and her 3 year old son.

I am VERY hopeful that if we can get the under 30 set to activate on this subject, we have a very large number of Americans who have the future in their hands, to take control and make things right with the help of the more "experienced" set of Americans.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€