Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Clinton on Illegal Immigrants: 'Inhumane to Kick Them Out'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Clinton on Illegal Immigrants: 'Inhumane to Kick Them Out'

By Susan Jones | July 29, 2016 | 5:24 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - "We will not build a wall," Hillary Clinton told the Democrat National Convention Thursday night.

In her brief remarks on immigration, she called for a "path to citizenship," and she said it would be "inhumane" to remove illegal aliens from the country.

Instead of building a wall, Clinton promised to "build an economy where everyone who wants a good paying job can get one. And we'll build a path to citizenship for millions of immigrants who are already contributing to our economy," she said.

Later in her speech, as she listed the things she believes in, Clinton said, "I believe that when we have millions of hardworking immigrants contributing to our economy, it would be self-defeating and inhumane to kick them out.

Clinton said in her speech Thursday night:

"I believe America thrives when the middle class thrives.

"I believe that our economy isn't working the way it should because our democracy isn't working the way it should. (She promised to appoint Supreme Court justices who will "get money out of politics and expand voting rights.)

"I believe American corporations that have gotten so much from our country should be just as patriotic in return. Many of them are. But too many aren't." (She said its wrong to give tax breaks to companies that lay off workers.)

"And I believe Wall Street can never, ever be allowed to wreck Main Street again.

"I believe in science. I believe that climate change is real and that we can save our planet while creating millions of good-paying clean energy jobs.

"I believe that when we have millions of hardworking immigrants contributing to our economy, it would be self-defeating and inhumane to kick them out."

Clinton said any American who shares those beliefs should join her campaign:

"If you believe that companies should share profits with their workers, not pad executive bonuses, join us.

"If you believe the minimum wage should be a living wage, and no one working full time should have to raise their children in poverty, join us.

"If you believe that every man, woman, and child in America has the right to affordable health care, join us.

"If you believe that we should say “no” to unfair trade deals, that we should stand up to China, that we should support our steelworkers and autoworkers and homegrown manufacturers, join us.

"If you believe we should expand Social Security and protect a woman's right to make her own health care decisions, join us.

"And yes, if you believe that your working mother, wife, sister, or daughter deserves equal pay, join us..."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...gal-immigrants
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Since when is enforcing the law inhumane? What about murderers, rapist, child molesters, etc.? Is throwing them in prison also inhumane? Laws are designed for our protection. Sort of ironic that a women that supports late term abortions would say this about deporting illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Statements like this by Hillary Clinton show how stupid she is, how easy it is to buy her for votes and contributions, why she's surrounded by more scandal and corruption than any candidate for President in US history, why she's part and parcel to the causes of our problems, why 94 million Americans are out of the work force, why 30 million illegal aliens are roaming our land sucking up benefits, jobs, welfare, tax credits and political influence at the expense of American Citizens, and ISIS followers are everywhere from coast to coast, Florida to California.

Based on damage and harm to the American People, Hillary is a far greater enemy than Vladimir Putin.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

What about the Americans that are already here trying to feed their families and can't find jobs? 96 million of them?
    Last edited by posylady; 07-31-2016 at 07:14 PM.

IT IS "INHUMANE" FOR THE PRESIDENT OF MEXICO TO DUMP HIS CITIZENS ACROSS OUR BORDER!

It's not only inhumane, it's illegal, it's an invasion, it's an attack on the American People, our jobs, our treasury, or schools, our hospitals, our culture, our elections, our population .... it's worse than an attack by a military that we can fight back. With this type of invasion being led by Democrats and phony Republicans is an attack that we're defenseless to fight against. It's a complete outrage. There's really no word in our language to define it except .... TREASON.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy