Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNBC--BS:They say Businesses need the Illegal Workers!

What's happening in the Congress shows that social conservatives can flex their muscle and stop the advancement of legislation that dangerously tips the social balance in this country.

Watching the CNBC broadcast they pit social conservatives against Businesss conservatives (who supposedly wanted the immigration legislation) and predict the demise of the Republican party.

True, changes are ahead and to reduce the amount of illegal immigration I think businesses do have to change. But changes have always happened in this society which has thrown large groups of workers out of their careers. The outsourcing of IT work is one of the latest examples. Pesonally I have been very alarmed that a huge influx of illegal workers would overrun the construction industry and my own craft and this has happened in many parts of the country. I'm sure these Business conservatives are really going to get teary eyed when I'm pounding the pavement.

What needs to change??
    !. Agriculture needs to get mechanized. It's already happening but delayed by special interest groups. But the change needs to be cost-effective and accepted by farmers and the public
    2. Americans have to change some of their eating habits--like get off the fast food!
    3. Hospitality industry needs to change so that less labor is needed. Like no room service until you leave.
    4. The construction industry will plummet when interest rates go back up.
    It's probably the sheer size of Americans homes-the McMansions--that has attracted so much illegal labor into home building.

These are just some of the changes. I don't know the entire story, but I do know the influx of illegal labor has been a reponse to a number of trends in American society, so those trends have to change. This will not be nearly as simple as influencing a cetain number of Congressmen.

Hey, maybe we can get some Scandinavian immigrants in here!!
    For some agricultural discussion:
    http://www.precisionag.prosser.wsu.edu/
    http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/projec ... _no=408059
    http://www.tri-cityherald.com/tch/local ... 6682c.html
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What needs to change is strictly ENFORCING THE LAW. If businesses and business owners suffer from huge penalties of hiring illegals, it will make them think twice about doing it again.

And what, 20 million workers isn't enough? Rotten greedy pukes!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

BUSINESSES DO NOT NEED ILLEGALS. THEY WANT ILLEGALS SO THEY CAN MORE THOUROUGHLY LINE THIER POCKETS. ILLEGALS HAVE NO POWER AND CANT COMPLAIN OR SUE THEIR EMPLOYERS OUT OF FEAR. BUT EMPLOYERS DONT NEED THEM. THIS IS A LIE. WE ONCE HAD AN ECONOMY WITHOUT ILLEGALS AND IT WORKED FINE...IN FACT IT WORKED BETTER
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Try American Workers...American made is and has always been the best ...till the Globalist showed up...We did build this Country
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother