Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The CNN/YouTube Republican Debate: broken down by Questions

The CNN/YouTube Republican Debate: There are broken down by segments

Question 1 through Question 33

http://www.youtube.com/republicandebate
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First of all, the video responses are a couple of mindless idiots. Obviously Democrats with no clue as to the seriousness of the future presidency, nor the trouble that our country faces.
    I thought it was a fantastic debate, compared to any of the Dems. Our candidates got their views across, argued a bit but didn't lose their cool, and I am proud of all of them.
    My favorites continue to be Hunter and Tancredo. Mitt did well, although I wasn't happy with his response to gays in the military or farm subsidy's. I wish more candidates had gotten to comment on the latter.
    Thompson also did well, appearing sharp and strong. He will veto any amnesty bill, that sounds good to me.
    I don't care for Rudy, Huck or McCain.
    Stupid questions such as the Bible, going to Mars, or sending girls to jail for having abortions. Out of 5,000 questions those were the best they came up with???? How about anchor babies, home schooling, Iran, China should have gotten more attention. So it could have been better but Anderson Cooper did a fair job.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw