Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Cold Case" show slams anti-illegals

Anyone see Cold Case Files tonight? The storyline involved a white supremist murderer and some of the lines were "I bet he lost his job to an illegal alien", "liberal elites are responsible....we need to protect our borders in the light of 9/11." It was an obvious slam at anti-illegal alien efforts, portraying us as white supremist, racist murderers.

Here it comes on opposite Terry Anderson on the radio tonight at 9PM......I am addicted to Terry Anderson.....Used to like Cold Case....h,mmmmm
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw it gofer, and was thinking exactly the same thing you were...

I was disgusted by the senseless violence it depicted, and at the same time troubled by the subliminal message the show projected. There will certainly now be even more parallels drawn by "the man on the street" between the nazi skin-heads and anyone voicing patriotic concern over illegal immigration. Just what this country needs, eh?

What do you expect from a major television network?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    I saw it gofer, and was thinking exactly the same thing you were...

I was disgusted by the senseless violence it depicted, and at the same time troubled by the subliminal message the show projected. There will certainly now be even more parallels drawn by "the man on the street" between the nazi skin-heads and anyone voicing patriotic concern over illegal immigration. Just what this country needs, eh?
    That is exactly they point. Anyone seen American History X?

Same thing.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: "Cold Case" show slams anti-illegals

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Anyone see Cold Case Files tonight? The storyline involved a white supremist murderer and some of the lines were "I bet he lost his job to an illegal alien", "liberal elites are responsible....we need to protect our borders in the light of 9/11." It was an obvious slam at anti-illegal alien efforts, portraying us as white supremist, racist murderers.
    Go figure there are actualy such thing as white supremists? Thats a real shocker because all the supremists I have seen lately are not white.I wonder why the media is obliged to call whites that want our immigration laws enforced racist but the radicals that are non whites are called immigrants ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Re: "Cold Case" show slams anti-illegals

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    I guess to be fair and help us fight this invasion of illegal aliens, "Cold Case" will have to present upcoming shows like the following:

1. A man commits suicide, but no one knows why.

2. Years later, "Cold Case" finds out that the man was a victim of identity theft by an illegal alien.

3. While l experiencing severe stress caused by trying to put his life back togther after his identity was stolen by the illegal alien, the man lost his job, his home, his wife, and his two small children.

4. The man could not handle the severe stress he was under as he saw his life quickly slipping away, so he killed himself with poison.

5. If his identity had not been stolen by an illegal alien, there would have been a good chance that the man would have lived a long and happy life with his wife and two kids.

The End.

Good point, Justonehero.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't even know the White Supremist were still active since we ran their sorry butts out of Idaho. Last I heard they all split up after Butler lost his compound here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yeah, I saw the last half of the show. I won't watch it again, though. Did ya catch the Teddy Roosevelt dig?

Unfortunately for the lib-idiot writers of the show, MOST people know the difference between anti-ILLEGAL immigration activists and skinhead Hitler worshipers. Only complete idiots (i.e. liberals) would associate the two. They have to try and make us out to be the bad guys in order to diminish the fact that illegal aliens are committing a crime simply by breathing air in the United States of America, not to mention all the other crimes so many of them commit while they're here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast