Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am in no way in favor of white suppremacy groups but if hispanic groups like LA RAZA and MALDEF can exist and receive federal funding then shouldn't white suppremacy groups be allowed also? It sounds ridiculous but perhaps it's also ridiculous to allow hate groups like LA RAZA fly under the radar while targeting groups like the KKK. It's hypocritical to have run off the KKK and label them a hate group while allowing other ethocentric hate groups not only exist but thrive on the backs of taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    yeah, I saw the last half of the show. I won't watch it again, though. Did ya catch the Teddy Roosevelt dig?

Unfortunately for the lib-idiot writers of the show, MOST people know the difference between anti-ILLEGAL immigration activists and skinhead Hitler worshipers. Only complete idiots (i.e. liberals) would associate the two. They have to try and make us out to be the bad guys in order to diminish the fact that illegal aliens are committing a crime simply by breathing air in the United States of America, not to mention all the other crimes so many of them commit while they're here.
    I agree with you too many lib-idiots always think all people who are against illegal immigration are racists. We simly want the law upheld. Many libs don't see that illegal aliens are racists. There are have been hate crimes committed against Americans by illegals. There are countless stories of American teenagers and public school teacher being victimzed by illegals and the children of illegals.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

If you guys haven't done it yet, check out American History X when you get a chance. The lead character goes on a tirade about illegal immigration to a group of skinheads. What he says are verifiable, well referenced FACTS.....then they all go into a grocery store and beat up the Mexican employees......See what the director was trying to say? If you speak the truth about illegal immigration, you are a white supremecist, hate monger, neo-nazi.

My sister saw this seen, and the tirade against illegals reminded her of me She was affraid that I could become a neo-nazi, and that is EXACTLY the point of these ridiculous propaganda peices. You must not speak the un-PC truth, or you will be branded a criminal bigot. Forget the truth. Forget the facts. Focus on fear, and kow-towing to the PC Gods.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

You all state good points about TV and writers being liberals but my favorite "LIB" show has to be "Boston Legal".

They are so left, they're left out! I roar when that's on 'cause they're so funny.

I just hope others recognize the extreme slant of the show and get that it's only entertainment based on headlines. The juxtaposation screams for taking a stand.

IOW's, take a stand, America! IMO

OK, here is the scene that I am talking about.

Mods: Please do not delete this. It goes to the heart of the matter. It shows how leftist propaganda tries to tie us to hate groups, as this movie masterfully does. This is purely for instructional purposes as to the strategies and tactics of our enemy. Certainly not to condone the horrible violence. In fact, it appears that a Maltese leftist posted this scene on Youtube to try to compare an immigration restrictionist Maltese politician to nazi extremists. That was the point of this propaganda peice. Derick speaks much truth about the invasion....then commits extremely violent acts. That is how they want EVERYONE opposed to the invasion to be seen. This goes directly to the heart of what we are up against, so again, please do not delete this.

Disclaimer: Extreme violence and language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s51QzKTh ... re=related

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    OK, here is the scene that I am talking about.

Mods: Please do not delete this. It goes to the heart of the matter. It shows how leftist propaganda tries to tie us to hate groups, as this movie masterfully does. This is purely for instructional purposes as to the strategies and tactics of our enemy. Certainly not to condone the horrible violence. In fact, it appears that a Maltese leftist posted this scene on Youtube to try to compare an immigration restrictionist Maltese politician to nazi extremists. That was the point of this propaganda peice. Derick speaks much truth about the invasion....then commits extremely violent acts. That is how they want EVERYONE opposed to the invasion to be seen. This goes directly to the heart of what we are up against, so again, please do not delete this.

Disclaimer: Extreme violence and language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s51QzKTh ... re=related

I find it ironic how the left has the message correct regarding the invasion, so they know about the invasion, but then put the violence in as though Americans go out and do what the illegals do so well. I admit I did not finish watching the entire video.

The liberals are hoping Americans will act like the illegals but we are to smart because we were brought up to know two wrongs don't make a right. And since we don't act as they want they paint a picture as though we are. Why do liberals love to hate Americans?

Again, we see how screwed up the liberals are and as usual they are ALL wrong.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot

I find it ironic how the left has the message correct regarding the invasion, so they know about the invasion,
    Very good point. It appears that they researched exactly how harmful illegal immigration is to our nation, but instead of using this information to educate Americans, they tie it to instigation of hate crimes. They do not care about how the facts show that illegal immigration is harmful to our country. They only hope to silence these facts by tying them to hate crimes. This is sooooo typical of our enemies strategies. The SPLC does it all of the time. It is an age-old Marxist strategy of silencing debate. It is pure censorship.

but then put the violence in as though Americans go out and do what the illegals do so well. I admit I did not finish watching the entire video.
    I don't blame you. The violence is repulsive. And yes, they want us to believe that if you are informed on the impact of the invasion, you are likely to commit violent crime. This propaganda does work very well. As I said, my sister saw this scene in the movie, and Derick reminded her of me, so she feard I could become a neo-nazi . The SPLC claims the rise of Lou Dobbs and the Minutemen is spurring hate crimes. The Maltese leftist posted this in reaction to a rightist speaking the truth about North African immigration to Malta. Well, he WAS right about everything he said.

"Who gives a sh*t? Our government doesn't give a sh*t."

Tell me that isn't true....

They get all the verifiable info in there, spoken by a charismatic actor. Aside from the language, it was an informtative speach, and the worst he called them was "border jumpers" and "parasites." Then show that it leads to extreme violence. The connection is immediately sewn in the minds of ill-prepared Americans. This is masterful use of propaganda.

See you at the signing!!

I think the scene was an insidious attempt to silence the large majority of Americans who are against Illegal Immigration.

Who wants to be associated with White Supremist ? This will affect some timid people and keep them from speaking out but it will not affect them in the voting booth.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The idiot, liberal, pro-illegal writer of that episode is basically saying that anyone who is pro-enforcement is some sort of racist???? He or she probably has an illegal maid or illegal landscapers.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I think the scene was an insidious attempt to silence the large majority of Americans who are against Illegal Immigration.

Who wants to be associated with White Supremist ?
    And you would be correct. It is a leftist censorship strategy employed by our enemies. They play at the emotions, and knee-jerk reactions to not wanting to agree with what a neo-nazi on celuloid is saying. Truth means nothing. If Hollwood shows a nazi saying it, then it is discredited in the minds of the viewership, and anyone who criticizes the invasion is ostracized, guilted, and scared into submission and silence.

It is important to note that the Maltese leftist who posted the clip is using it for precisely these purposes.

This will affect some timid people and keep them from speaking out but it will not affect them in the voting booth.
    Unfortunately, I have experienced first hand what the propaganda machine can produce. My sister was very critical of me and my views after seeing this. I repeatedly asked her to prove me wrong, but to no avail. She saw a nazi on screen say it, so it did not matter if it were true or not. You must not repeat the views expressed by this made up character, or you are a violent nazi.

What struck me most when I first viewed this film is how informed, articulate, and convincing the "Derick" character came across. If he were stupid and uninformed the propaganda method would not take effect. They MADE SURE that he was informed and articulate about the matter so that he can be compared to every day patriots fighting for our nation. They want the truth SILENCED out of fear being ostracized.

Remember, if you are fearfull of telling the truth -- You are not free.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast