Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I use to watch this show. Last night was the last. I prefer the real Cold Case Files. They are analytical and well done. I bet they didn't get this from a real case. Most of CSI is from actual cases. Names, places, etc may be changed but the main premise of the crime is the same.

I think we should all email CBS and tell them no more. Not that they would care but at least if we could bother the vodka company we could do the same with them. I just started seeing their "Perfect world" commercials again. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Production Company:

Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with CBS Productions and Warner Bros. Television Production, Inc.

President:
    Jonathan Littman

Executive Producers:
    Jerry Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman, Meredith Stiehm, Veena Sud

Co-Executive Producer:
    Tyler Bensiner, Samantha Corbin-Miller

Supervising Producer:
    Greg Plegeman, Jennifer Johnson

Producer:
    Merri Howard

Co-Producer:
    Liz Garcia, Erin Mitchell

Head Writers:
    Meredith Stiehm, Veena Sud.

4000 Warner Blvd.
    Burbank , CA 91522
    Phone: (81 954-2577
    Fax: (81 954-4467

Jerry Bruckheimer Films (Not TV)
    1631 10th Street
    Santa Monica, CA 90404
    310-664-6260

I just fill out their feedback form. Here's the Link.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/cold_case/#
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I think the scene was an insidious attempt to silence the large majority of Americans who are against Illegal Immigration.

Who wants to be associated with White Supremist ?
    And you would be correct. It is a leftist censorship strategy employed by our enemies. They play at the emotions, and knee-jerk reactions to not wanting to agree with what a neo-nazi on celuloid is saying. Truth means nothing. If Hollwood shows a nazi saying it, then it is discredited in the minds of the viewership, and anyone who criticizes the invasion is ostracized, guilted, and scared into submission and silence.

It is important to note that the Maltese leftist who posted the clip is using it for precisely these purposes.

This will affect some timid people and keep them from speaking out but it will not affect them in the voting booth.
    Unfortunately, I have experienced first hand what the propaganda machine can produce. My sister was very critical of me and my views after seeing this. I repeatedly asked her to prove me wrong, but to no avail. She saw a nazi on screen say it, so it did not matter if it were true or not. You must not repeat the views expressed by this made up character, or you are a violent nazi.

What struck me most when I first viewed this film is how informed, articulate, and convincing the "Derick" character came across. If he were stupid and uninformed the propaganda method would not take effect. They MADE SURE that he was informed and articulate about the matter so that he can be compared to every day patriots fighting for our nation. They want the truth SILENCED out of fear being ostracized.

Remember, if you are fearfull of telling the truth -- You are not free.

I too have experienced this. I am not "white" but considered to be "hispanic" which I think is ridiculous since I am an AMERICAN and have been for generations and can trace family back to the beginning and further back of the start of this nation. My family helped found the state of Oklahoma and they are proud Sooners.

My husband is "white" and at first he was pro-illegal though he didn't realize it. He had that hush tone about it saying how wrong and inhumane to seperate families and children from parents who had lived here for years and been born here to illegals. We fought about it constantly and he'd make jokes that I was racist and a member of the KKK. But I fought him with facts he fought me with his bleeding heart. I think it was his being brain washed by the media that he was at first unable to see the impact of IA and now has seen the light and agrees more with me about the problem of IA. I told him the main reason I first started to research was seeing all those foreign flags on May 1st and especially when I heard IA recieve free health care and benefits I have ben denied even though I suffer from graves disease and need to see a doctor regularly. I cannot afford health insurance but yet our government pays for these IA to attend our hospitals and grants their kids free health care and welfare and section 8.

So don't give up because my husband is stubborn and if I can turn him I think we have a pretty good shot at waking up the rest of America. I have opend the eyes of friends and family and don't relent. I ask them how much they pay in taxes, how much they pay for health care, what do they get for free? And I tell them guess what if an IA gets health care free and you're not then there is something wrong with the system. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

[quote by gemini]

I too have experienced this. I am not "white" but considered to be "hispanic" which I think is ridiculous since I am an AMERICAN and have been for generations and can trace family back to the beginning and further back of the start of this nation. My family helped found the state of Oklahoma and they are proud Sooners.

My husband is "white" and at first he was pro-illegal though he didn't realize it. He had that hush tone about it saying how wrong and inhumane to seperate families and children from parents who had lived here for years and been born here to illegals. We fought about it constantly and he'd make jokes that I was racist and a member of the KKK. But I fought him with facts he fought me with his bleeding heart. I think it was his being brain washed by the media that he was at first unable to see the impact of IA and now has seen the light and agrees more with me about the problem of IA. I told him the main reason I first started to research was seeing all those foreign flags on May 1st and especially when I heard IA recieve free health care and benefits I have ben denied even though I suffer from graves disease and need to see a doctor regularly. I cannot afford health insurance but yet our government pays for these IA to attend our hospitals and grants their kids free health care and welfare and section 8.

So don't give up because my husband is stubborn and if I can turn him I think we have a pretty good shot at waking up the rest of America. I have opend the eyes of friends and family and don't relent. I ask them how much they pay in taxes, how much they pay for health care, what do they get for free? And I tell them guess what if an IA gets health care free and you're not then there is something wrong with the system. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.[/quote]

I have a friend who fits the description you give yourself. Fortunately, for her, her husband is a Minuteman. She's Hispanic and fighting illegal immigration full time. In fact, they are leaving CA for the safety of her kids because it is getting so bad in the schools.

You make me feel good that when facts are consistently presented they can't be denied unless there is an ulterior motive behind it. If they have something to gain be illegal immigration, they will never change. If it is an "emotional, I'm better than you", they will never change until it hits them personally and they FINALLY get it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123