Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

God, Bush is a moron. How can he be so clueless about the state of the country we the people actually live in?
Yep, I can't think of one policy he's supported or proposed that actually worked in favor of average / working Americans. Have you seen "Fahrenheit 911"? (I can totally understand if you have chosen not to BTW). But, I'll recommend one small segment about 2/3s the way through that is priceless in this context...

He (Boosh) is speaking at what is obviously a very elaborate dinner gathering and the posh room is filled with, uh-hum, how should I say, 'people just like himself'.... anyway, he is speaking at a podium with mic, and says (half jokingly, with the patented smirk).."Yer muh base" (trans. "You're my base").

It is emblematic of his arrogance and lack of regard for normal, average, ordinary Americans. It also clearly demonstrates the dangers of electing the product of the upper (corporate) class, that have lived sterile insulated lives far removed from the reality most Americans actually have to deal with on a day-to-day basis. The corporate elite/political class are destroying America with a speed and determination that our worst enemies probably look upon with envy.