Thread: Come on Team!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Come on Team!!!

We just need a few hundred more to be able to make it to 9m Pacific with this AZ effort.

Please respond ALIPAC team!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-210145.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just sent $50.00.... TS

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Just sent $50.00.... TS
    Thanks! That will keep us running for another 15 mins or so tonight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE: I just wanted to let everyone know that we are getting lots of thank you calls from people in Arizona that received our Robo call. People are thanking us and telling us that they hope we are not getting this word in too late to make a difference.

W

People change their votes last minute when they learn something new about a candidate that does not reflect their views. This was the case with me, where someone got an endorsement from a group known to support amnesty. Though I liked the candidate, though I planned to vote for the candidate, though they said they were against illegal immigration repeatedly, that endorsement would not allow me to vote for the person. I made my mind up the day before voting. I hope that this will be the case with the Arizona voters armed with this information about Senator McCain. He is for amnesty, he will not change.

Psalm 23, it is written, "The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

We were able to make our calls till 8:45pm Pacific time tonight and we attempted about 1/3 of our lists, but unless more funds come in before tomorrow evening we will not be able to keep pushing with the auto calls tomorrow night.

W

ok, you answered my question right here, I'll help out!