Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Coming Out of the Shadows: Unite & Rally Against SB 590

Coming Out of the Shadows: Unite and Rally Against SB 590!!

Facebook.com web page.

200 W Washington St # 220 Indianapolis, IN 46204-2731

March 8, 2011

Nikaury Roman:

Hello everyone! We appreciate your support and enthusiasm. Please keep in mind that this group is open to the public. So on that note please do not post your immigration status. Again, thank you.

On March 10th, 2011 we will Unite as one and Rally against the Indiana bill SB 590. If we want to stop SB 590, we must act now! Join Indiana Students United for a peaceful protest of SB 590 at the Indiana Statehouse.

This bill is similar to SB 1070, but the main aspect is making English the only language used in Indiana.

To learn more about the bill, a simplified version of it and its implications is listed here: prindleinstitute.depauw.edu/documents/flyers/IN%20SB%20590.pdf

www.facebook.com
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

"The cost of illegal immigration to the state of Indiana is $608 million dollars a year!" I sure hope they keep focused on that!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Making English the only language used in Indiana? What utter BS. Even states that already have made English their official language do not restrict anyone from speaking another language. Why can't the other side ever tell the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "The cost of illegal immigration to the state of Indiana is $608 million dollars a year!" I sure hope they keep focused on that!
    What is quite confusing is what dose America gains by having so many undocumented illegal criminals spread throughout the Country?

And why are illegal immigrants are allowed to protest in the U.S. about any Legislation's lawmakers signs into law?

I see many are becoming braver now days, which may be a sign they are trying to turn the U.S. into a lawless land.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    What is quite confusing is what dose America gains by having so many undocumented illegal criminals spread throughout the Country?

And why are illegal immigrants are allowed to protest in the U.S. about any Legislation's lawmakers signs into law?

I see many are becoming braver now days, which may be a sign they are trying to turn the U.S. into a lawless land.
    Braver? Yes
    Since nobody is bothering them they intend to keep pushing until they
    turn this country into mexico

They will keep pushing until we quit being a bunch of panywaist wimps and decide to push back

Sadly I don't see us finally getting half a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

Braver? Yes
    Since nobody is bothering them they intend to keep pushing until they
    turn this country into Mexico

They will keep pushing until we quit being a bunch of panywaist wimps and decide to push back

Sadly I don't see us finally getting half a clue
    Well, we better hurry and "get some kind of clue."

"Pisces2010 I was gonna post this, and thought well everyone knows this already!" Well I was wrong! Will you please do the "Honors!" Sometimes we forget who's blood runs threw our veins!

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=3204
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn