Thread: COMING SOON !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COMING SOON !

If this has been posted, I appolgize.

COMING SOON!

I am sorry but after hearing they want to sing the National Anthem in Spanish - enough is enough. Nowhere did they sing it in Italian, Polish, Irish (Celtic), German or any other language because of immigration. It was written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for word the way it was written The news broadcasts even gave the translation -- not even close. Sorry if this offends anyone but this is MY COUNTRY - IF IT IS YOUR COUNTRY SPEAK UP -- please pass this along.
    I am not against immigration -- just come through like everyone else. Get a sponsor; have a place to lay your head; have a job; pay your taxes, live by the rules AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE as all other immigrants have in the past -- and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

PART OF THE PROBLEM
    Think about this: If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone -- YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM! It is Time for America to Speak up
    IT'S OK TO HAVE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Debra

Thanks, but I have been on here for a while, just haven't had time to post in awhile.
    Debra
    IT'S OK TO HAVE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN

Where are they wanting to start singing it in spanish? Schools? Baseball games? The olympics when the US wins a gold medal?

Whle that wasn't the first translation of the anthem -apparently the US Bureau of Education did a Spanish version in 1919, and the anthem has been translated to Polish, Italian, and other languages, all of which are said to be in the Library of Congress- putting out that pop song anthem when they did, in my opinion, was an affront to Americans even though they claim it wasn't.

I have to admit, though, I had fun ripping every single one of those "artists" to shreds on their websites.