Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have nothing to say about this entire situation that is not a violation of forum guildlines..........

Likewise here. Ditto
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

The bill is outrageous and needs to be killed by the House of Representatives.

Illegal aliens needs to be deported with their minor children even citizens who can then return when they can sustain themselves on their own.

Our laws need to be enforced and our borders and ports secured.

The solution to the problem is very simple.

We just need public officials in the Executive Branch honoring their oaths and executing the laws, not re-writing them and creating a de facto legislature in the White House.

Bush and Cheney need to be IMPEACHED and Dennis Hastert made President of the United States.

He is rated A+ on Better Immigration Scoreboard and while not perfect, he has stood up for the American People recently against the President on the ports deal; the CIA appointment; rummaging through Congress; and on immigration.

For this mission of enforcing US Immigration Law and Securing our Borders...and perhaps some other issues important to many of us....but at least immigration....Dennis Hastert is the man of the hour and we need to encourage him to take the action of impeachment in the House of Representatives along with killing the Senate Immigration Bill.

Then with the Wackident out of the White House...and Dennis Hastert in it....we can begin to see some progress...real progress....on immigration, our number one issue...and I would expect some pleasant progress in other areas as well.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Abomination, disaster, treason, nightmare, sellout, globalist, sovereignity-stealing, short-sighted, unfair, wrong, ridiculous, insane, unbelievable, assinine, traitorous, deceptive, trickery, duplicitous, disgusting, revolting, despicable, reprehensible, vile, sleazy, nasty, moronic, idiotic, crazy, imbecilic, stupid.

I can't find my thesaurus so that's all I've got for now.

We should all be really happy that this bill has been passed, because it means that most current illegals will NOT be eligible for permanent residency and will have to go home.
    I have been reading the forum for a few weeks now. It seems that most of the contributors just want all the illegals to get out. Well that is not going to happen, no matter how much you might want it to.
    Reform is definately needed, for one to get a lot of these illegals out of the shadows and into the system, so that they CAN be kicked out by legal means, and they WILL with this bill.
    To be granted permanent residency, and a shot at citizenship they will have to declare 2 years worth of income, and pay the taxes that come with it plus a filing fee and possibly a fine too. It'll also send back the majority of illegal Mexicans (if they have the balls to even apply). Of course enforcing the laws in the new bill is another story. We already have laws which are impossible to implement. These new ones are no different, but at least they ATTEMPT to cure the problem of peole here illegally AND to build fences along the borders.

Get real folks. Shoot to kill is not an option LOL.
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

Excuse me, I'm new to posting on this forum and hope I am not intruding.
    I would like to say that Vincente Fox was speaking in Washington state and made a couple of interesting statements that were translated as:
    ...we must be united in North America...we shall unite in North America...
    It is quite apparent to me that this is why Arlen Spectre slipped in the Manager's Amendment to the bill at the last minute (hoping few Americans would learn about it, I assume) in which America must contact the Mexican government for approval prior to building a fence on the border. In other words, one North American Regional State. this is what Fox is pushing for, and this is what the Manager's Amendment to S.2611 has quietly accommodated.

However, our true salvation may lay in the upcoming change in government leadership in Mexico. What I'm getting at is this, if an aggressive man in the same vein as Venezuala's Hugo Chavez takes over the helm of the Mexican government, then perhaps that will give the traitorous (IMHO) Senate the backbone to form legislation that might actually include true and independent border security.

Long story short...it may take another horrible event on our own soil before our political elite get the total picture. But if Vincente Fox's successor is cut from the same cloth as Fox himself, we can kiss our nation goodbye.

How do you figure that? I think maybe you misunderstood the terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAmerican
    We should all be really happy that this bill has been passed, because it means that most current illegals will NOT be eligible for permanent residency and will have to go home..

Welcome GodHelpUs!

Glad to have you with us. You made a good point.

Why?

Why has no one addressed the 14th Amend that the Globalist are using to make children US citizens whether legal or illegal?

I firmly believe that the should be challenged in the Supreme Court.
    I also believe that the children should be determined by the status of their parent. Definitely not a political correct statement.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    How do you figure that? I think maybe you misunderstood the terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAmerican
    We should all be really happy that this bill has been passed, because it means that most current illegals will NOT be eligible for permanent residency and will have to go home..
    I would guess by this poster's nic that he/she is one of our soon-to-be new citizens. And has not misunderstood the terms at all. I fear the only ones who have truly misunderstood anything are those of us who are loyal American citizens because we misunderstood the Senate, we thought they would see the errors of their bill but they did not. We misunderstood their loyalties, or lack thereof.

And thank you, John, for the nice welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast