Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyways - Send those e-mails to this Lush Lady Roslyn! We need to present a united front here at Ground Zero!
    Ditto!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sarum wrote:
    Joe is the Maricopa County Sheriff and Scottsdale is in Maricopa County.
    Thanks Sarum!! for clarifiying that !
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

email sent advising that I will never purchase their products.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Since this is a franchise I suggest we all call the main US corporate office and let them know what this franchise store is doing since this reflects poorly on the brand name for the whole company!

Here is the email and phone #:
    http://www.lushusa.com/customers/contact-us/

If we could get Fox or someone to publicize what this company is doing I bet the main office would put a stop to it!

To Roslyn Kagy:

In case you haven’t turned on the news, read a news papers or seen any of the 100’s of polls taken, about 70% of America supports Arizona’s SB 1070. Go ahead and send your BIG letter if you like but how would you like it if 70% of America decides to that we don’t support LUSH or their products any longer? Sometimes it is best in business to stick with taking care of customers and stay away from getting involved in politics. So feel free to dress up, make signs or whatever you want to do but remember while you do all of this protesting 70% of America is watching and you can depend that will affect your annual income in a negative way.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

ok. i emailed....

"are all your products made in the USA by American citizens? are the ingredients from the US as well? I am wondering because of all this illegal immigration problems, I would like to give more support to US Companies, especially those in Arizona, that support legal immigration and I want to buy more products made in the the USA by US citizens. None of those shoddy products or shoddy workmanship we have been handed to us for years from other countries with no regard to client safety, such as the dangerous products we get from China because no agency watches over the people and products made there until someone is injured.

please tell me about your US company so I can put you on a list of companies to support.... or not, depending on your answer."

let's see how they answer me! ha!

These kind of people make me sick! My letter below.

Dear Business Owner,

It's a sad day when businesses such as your rail against the rule of law. SB1070 has been duly adopted in Arizona with overwhelming support from the citizens of Arizona as well as across the country. I suggest that your decision to protest the law is ill conceived and no doubt will bring a negative light upon your business, especially from the multitude of citizens in Arizona who support SB1070. You should be ashamed for protesting a law meant to protect Arizona. Does the rule of law mean anything to you? Arizona has the unfortunate reputation of being the kidnapping capital of the U.S. as well as the number one drug corridor into the country and people like you have the unmitigated gall to protest a law meant to help Arizona? Very sad indeed.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Let's not get too hasty here....

Did you look at their products? Perhaps we could use their vanishing cream on the illegals.

:P :P :P
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

A little humor is always good! Did you send an e-mail?

Great letters everyone..love reading them!!!

I called the Company's US Customer Care # and complained. I didn't get thru but I did leave a message.

Contact Us
    Need help fast? Please call Customer Care at:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast