Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Compassion is out of the question

I was listening to a radio program today, and there was a priest on the show (noboby famous) who was calling for compassion for illegal immigrants.

I thought about this very hard. I dug DEEP within myself, searching for some shreds of compassion.

But none was to be found.

This is a tough world...the fittest survive. And when it comes to millions upon millions of 3rd world impoverished peasants invading the U.S. and destroying the quality of life here, not to mention completely changing our culture...I have one and only one thing to say.

It's them or us. Period.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I am compassionate - but my compassion is first for my children, grandchildren, fellow citizens and then my country.

So, I say let's be kind and gentle. Let's gently round them up and kindly send them home.

Then let's tell Mexico to clean up their act or no more foreign aid - and no more 'free trade'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do have compassion. I feel sorry for every American family that has been victums of crimes by illegals. I feel sorry for the anchor babies, that had no choice and are being used by selfish parents. I feel compassion for our elderly that are now going to have to do without more help because the Democrates cheated to get the illegals benefits. I feel sorry for American children that are being less educated because they get less class time because children of "special needs" need the attention, just because they can't speak English. I feel compassion for our military that loose benefits that they were promised when the gave their lives to their countries. I feel compassion for every American that feels fear for their safety and the safety of the ones they love. I feel compassion for every victum of an illegal, whether it be a death or an injury by some illegal that most of the time has come back into this country over and over. I feel sorry for our American middle class that are losing their jobs because big business are so damn greedy we don't matter and our safety doesn't matter.
    I have no compassion for a government that fails to do it's job to protect and provide for Amerians. I have no compassion for any illegal no matter how long they have been here since they chose to break our laws for what ever reason. I have no compassion for families that may have to break up because the achor baby law is in effect. Take the baby with you. It's yours and we don't want to raise it. I have no compassion for a President that denies America is in trouble, and refuses to comply with the oath of office he took. As well as all the representatives that are just as greedy as they can get. I also have no compassion for Fisher Price toy manufacturer. They put the lives of American children on the line for the great big $$$.
    I do have compassion. Compassion for America and Americans. I have no compassion for illegals of any country.
    I also prayed and searched my heart for compassion. My first answer was, Jesus wouldn't of broken the law to come here illegally. The rest of why Christians need to take a stand has been put out on thid forum in a better way then I could ever do it.
    I have compassion for each of you willing to sacrifice your time and energy to take up the cause. You are my heros.
    God Bless America!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Where is their compassion for our culture, language, and country?

Compassion, sure thing!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Welcome to ALIPAC GOSCOOTIN. I think I'm allowed to do that!

Anyway, Jesus did say: "Render unto Ceasar, the things that are Ceasar's, render unto God the things that are God's." It's NOT God's will to violate the laws of the land. As Jesus also said: "I have not come to overthrow the law, I've come to uphold it."

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    I do have compassion. Compassion for America and Americans. I have no compassion for illegals of any country.
    I also prayed and searched my heart for compassion. My first answer was, Jesus wouldn't of broken the law to come here illegally. The rest of why Christians need to take a stand has been put out on thid forum in a better way then I could ever do it.
    I have compassion for each of you willing to sacrifice your time and energy to take up the cause. You are my heros.
    God Bless America!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Compassion

I have compassion ....
    Compassion for Americans that have seen their communities trashed and over run by illegal alien gangs , by murderers, by rapist, and by thieves.

Compassion for Americans that rush to the emergency room for an injury...and wait in line behind 200 criminals that have invaded our sovereign nation.

Compassion for American families that are paying sky high taxes for a first class education...but instead recieve a third rate education in a school bursting at the seams because of "anchor babies"

Compassion for every hardworking American taxpayer that is being tax raped into bankruptsy, while paying for cash welfare payments , medical care, ambulance rides, court time and labor, jails ,federal prisons, subsidized housing, free lunch programs, free education, second lanuage programs, and discounted in state tuition, and the list goes on and on...

Compassion for every American that has watched our government pander and appease these invaders, while stomping on our constitution, and refusing to uphold the fabric of our nation the rule of law.

Compassion for law abiding tax payers as our elected officials, from the president on down, give us the one finger solute, while felling miserably to uphold their oaths of office.

Compassion for every red blooded God fearing American that has raised Old Glory and shed a tear as she flew proudly.

And compassion for every GREAT American that has fought, and the many that have given the ultimate sacrifice, for the greatest nation on the face of the earth.

DAMN these illegal alien invaders, that come to steal our resources and use this great nation as though it was one huge charity event!

Damn the politicians, that have sold out our great nation, and spit on the graves and in the face of every great American that has fought to keep us free.

And damn these racist organizations like La Raza and MECHa that have one agenda and one agenda only, and that is to destroy America the Beautiful.

THERE'S YOUR DAMN COMPASSION!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, GOSCOOTIN, Glad to have you join us, well said!!

My only compassion lies with my family,fellow Americans, My fellow ALIPACERS and the future of America, any compassion for illegals or illegal activity is all used up.
    I am sick of their DEMANDS and the in your face attitude in OUR country, I am sick of them acting like they have been here for 250 years and built this country with out our help and I am sick of them destroying our FLAG!!
    Actually I am just plain sick of them!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones

Compassion, sure thing!
    Ahhh the pride of Mexico... This is our best and brightest to represent us (Mexico) in the United States in our new "Steal American Jobs" plan in cooperation with the Bush administration... It seems that there has been a few bumps in the road by the citizens of American but we will work harder to over voice the American citizens protest by having there House and Senators in our back pockets bomb them with hidden bills of Amnesty and Sanctuary!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul