Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Compete America's sign-on letter

http://www.competeamerica.org/hill/lett ... nOnLtr.pdf

The three bills will address many shortcomings in the EB green card system. For example:

• H.R. 6039, by exempting highly educated, foreign-born students earning an advanced degree in
    science, technology, engineering or mathematics from a U.S. university from the annual EB green
    card limit, would help U.S. employers retain these talented individuals in the U.S. workforce. For
    example, foreign nationals comprise half of the master’s and 70 percent of the Ph.D.s in electrical
    engineering from U.S. universities.

• H.R. 5921 will help put an end to multi-year wait times by eliminating unduly restrictive per
    country limits on EB green cards.

• H.R. 5882 will help to reduce visa backlogs by “recapturingâ€

No More!

We have our list of traitors above us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LESS HYPE, MORE TRUTH!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iron Mountain

They are a filing and archiving company that stores data files etc with security information. NOT GOOD.

Yahoo? Qualcom? No wonder sites are having problems with information against illegal immigration and visas.

If anyone does business with the above I would let them know how you feel and if possible stop doing business with them.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Iron Mountain

They are a filing and archiving company that stores data files etc with security information. NOT GOOD.

Yahoo? Qualcom? No wonder sites are having problems with information against illegal immigration and visas.
    Do you have any examples of the above?

I have heard of Chinese web server companies that took down the websites of American customers when they discussed certain political issues.

I use to live by an Iron Mountain facility. That's how I know. I would see their trucks and advertisement on them all the time.

These employers are only concerned about getting SOMETHING for NOTHING, which makes them CHEAPSKATES!

Without these incremental reforms, U.S. employers will continue to be crippled in the global competition for the world’s best talent, as more and more extremely valuable professionals from around the world take their education and abilities to competitors abroad.
    Global competition aka paying the LOWEST wages worldwide. We need to take the high road here and say enough is enough. Cheap labor will be the downfall of many companies. People will not buy inferior goods or services.

Look at what a failure the overseas "call centers" are. Not so cheap when I have to be on the phone for 1-2 hours just to UNDERSTAND wth the person who is supposed to help me is saying or for him/her to understand me! At least I'm not paying for the phone call, the company is. I don't call in the middle of the night either, I call in prime time when rates are the highest. I also stop buying from anyone who uses an international call center, it's not worth the hassle. Let those companies figure out just how "cheap" their costs are.
    "